UN FINDS WMD...OK saddam lovers, what now?

by dolphman 280 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon
    Why do you people hate America?

Why do so many Americans confuse "I don't agree with you" with "I hate you"?

• dolphman
    dolphman
    I STILL don't have the show of proof on that 30 day shelf life for the WARHEADS - am still waiting.

You poor thing. A warhead is a container. You put the chemical INTO the warhead. Now, a warhead itself can last forever, until it gets rusty. The chemicals that you actually put in to the warhead have a limited shelf life, some only last 30 days.

Now, what is so hard to figure out about that?

Oh, by the way, have you ever heard of The League of Nations? They were about as effective at stopping dictators as the current UN. That's why Bush is so persistent.

Duh!

Rich

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Duh crack boy - wondered where you went - out making the buy rounds?
    That was my point you poor thing - if you refer back to the 1st page of this thread, it was pointed out that those warheads MUST BE NEW as they only have a shelf life of 30 days (after filled of course - which is understandable) But the damn heads were empty.

Get back up to speed - you're really losing it (must be the crack - there is help for that you know).

Edited by - pettygrudger on 16 January 2003 18:3:26

• Simon
    Simon
    OK time out kids. If you are anti war, anti bush, anti american or anti whatever, it doesn't matter what is uncovered in Iraq. You'll poo poo it and claim it's all bullshit and that you need more proof.

But Simon I agree with you. My unloaded hangun can't kill anyone. So next time I fly I'm demanding they allow me to take it. Ummm, can I have your home phone number in case I don't explain it right???

LB. Why is anti-war equated with being anti-American? Does this mean that to be pro-american you must want war? What does this say about America?

If we apply what you want done to Iraq with you and an empty handgun, 1,000 marines would jump out of the gate and riddle you with bullets while CNN showed the satellite pictures for the everyone to watch! ... and it would be "fair and just"

Of course Iraq so far does not have an empty gun ... they have a screw that fit in a gun that WE sold to them a while ago when we we pals. If it changes and evidence of WoMD are found, then yes, sort them out. But if they DO NOT have them and so far their is NO PROOF then we should not destabalise the while region IMHO.

Edited by - Simon on 16 January 2003 18:3:5

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Why do so many Americans confuse "I don't agree with you" with "I hate you"?-- Simon

It must have started when people who "do not agree" with USA flew jetliners against buildings...

• dolphman
    dolphman

Because Simon most people when "they don't agree with you" on America tend to blame America for every atrocity and every problem that currently infects the world. That seems tantamount to hate to me. The reason why fanatic muslims want to kill us is simply all because the US is a big bad bully. I'm not buying it man. A lot of it has to do with them just being FREAKS and wanting to re-instate 15th century (When Islamic culture was at it's high point) on all of us. It's one thing to disagree, but to ignore reality and blame america for all the problems in the world is ridiculous. It's as if we do no good. It's as if we're responsible for everything. I think a lot of people who think this way don't understand these cultures allied against us very well. They don't care how sorry we are! They're going to kill us for being weak. These people aren't boy scouts.

• IronGland
    IronGland

Simon, you realise that post was sarcastic dont you? As to your question, I wish I knew. It's infuriating. It's like if you dont run around with a flag on your lapel and agree with everything the current admin does, it means you Hate America, and probably love the terrorists. You're also a dirty hippy and even worse you're a liberal. Ask them to define liberal and the answer is usually along the lines of "well, liberals are hippies and peacniks and they hate america."

• dolphman
    dolphman
    Once filled, the war heads have a shelf life of about 30 days tops.

Jesus girl, were you home-schooled or something? What's so hard to figure out about the sentence above? A warhead filled with a chemical will only last about 30 days. THAT MEANS THAT THE CHEMICALS WITHIN WILL LOSE THEIR POTENCY. The warhead will have to re-filled with more chemicals to be used again. Basically it (the warhead) acts as a container that can deliver the chemical safely to it's target.

Now what in god's name is so difficult to figure out about that?

My god. I've taken a few hits in my life but they weren't kidding when they said "Crack is the scourge of America".....

--Rich

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Pray tell Dolp - how does one such as yourself become so "experienced" in other cultures to know exactly what kind of people they are? Do you realize what a prejudiced statement the above is? Do you realize how arrogant you sound?

I highly doubt you have EVER been to any of the places you purport to have so much knowledge of. I highly suspect you've been watching too much PRimetime American television & buying to much into the propoganda.

Quite the JW mentality you still got going there little one. Refuse to take the sticks out of your own country's eye while you'll of course be more than willing to take it out of others. Didn't you already have enough of that when you were professing to be the only "true" religion & all others were false & evil?

You are the epitamy of why other countries hate us - IronGland - I believe Dolph pretty much sizes up your sarcastic question for you.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger
    it was pointed out that those warheads MUST BE NEW as they only have a shelf life of 30 days (after filled of course - which is understandable) But the damn heads were empty

That was what I said crack boy - its obvious after having gone & making your drug purchase & then smoking them, you have lost reading comprehension

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit