UN FINDS WMD...OK saddam lovers, what now?

by dolphman 280 Replies latest social current

• dolphman
    dolphman

OK lets hear your pathetic excuses. C'mon now don't be shy. Let's hear what you have to say. What can you possibly come up with now to blame Bush and US for all the problems in the world?

Saddam has WMD. How do you like that? I can't believe people actually thought he didn't. Well, not everyone is as smart as I am, I guess. But still, yall should have known better.

All I can say is

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HAH AHA HAH AH

Ohhhh....this is too much fun....I wish you people would WAKE UP AND SMELL THE VX.

--Rich

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Saddam was just using those warhead to make Slurpee Machines. Honest. Leave Iraq Alone. Saddam is a nice guy. We need more sanctions and more rules. He has been obeying every sanction. We just need to leave him alone. the Iraqi people are suffering because of us, not Saddam.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    OK lets hear your pathetic excuses. C'mon now don't be shy. Let's hear what you have to say. What can you possibly come up with now to blame Bush and US for all the problems in the world?

This isn't some excuses, but here are some facts for you.

Who put Saddam in power? Answer: Us, CIA, and then director George Bush Senior.

Who armed Saddamn at the beginning? Oh ya us again.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Trauma,

So, if the US put him in power (NOT) and armed him (partially), then it's up to us to take him out as well. Thanks for making our case for us.

• Simon
    Simon

They have found war-head cases ... no doubt bought from us at the end of the 80's !!

If it's so bad him having them then why was he sold them? For the same reason we have armed Saudi Arabia to the teeth as well - truly, an Iraq for future generations.

Edited by - Simon on 16 January 2003 14:26:39

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Not everyone who disagree's with the United States policy on Iraq is a Sadam lover - anymore than I would consider you to be anti-arab - so I believe your little judgemental/arrogant post shows who needs to wake up & smell something.

And I'm glad you're "having fun" with all this Rich - hats off to you - will you be boarding a plane or boat to head over there anytime soon & put your neck on the line for all this "fun" we're having?

Editted to add

Saddam has WMD.
    Well, I wonder how you came to this conclusion given the fact the warheads were EMPTY & the inspectors are already saying this isn't the evidence needed to prove that claim. Just surplus crap lying around. Funny how some people will jump on whatever they can - regardless of fact.

Edited by - pettygrudger on 16 January 2003 14:30:50

• Realist
    Realist

this is the second thread discussing this.

again they found EMPTY warheads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is no other country on this planet with less WMD than iraq!

everything that could possibly be used to produce weapons is counted against iraq...how fair is that?

• rem
    rem

An empty war-head case is a WMD?

I agree, if they find something we have to take him out. This just isn't a smoking gun... yet.

rem

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

OF COURSE the warheads were found empty. Your ignorance of chem weapons is showing. Once filled, the war heads have a shelf life of about 30 days tops. You also ignore the fact that Saddam and Company said they had destroyed ALL their warheads capable of delivering chems or bio weapons.

This, along with the fact that even Hans (Inspector Clouseu) Blix has said that Iraq has not accounted for TONS of Chemical/Biological weapons it previously admited having is making the case for Material Breech stronger and stronger.

• cen
    cen

you know what is really interesting; is how little people actually know; when they think they know so much.

would you like to know just how the world trade center collapsed?

would you like to know just how kennedy was assasinated?

would you like to know how the federal building in oklahoma was destroyed?

would you like to know just what hit the pentagon an hour and a half after the world trade center collapse?

would you like to know about foreign troops that are prepared to enter your country when we ship out all of our troops?

would you like to know just how many chinese troops are massing on the iraqi border ready to blindside our troops when the u.n. assigns them to their graves.

would you like to know just what brought mr. wellstones plane down that tragic day?

would you like to know how to kill all viruses on the planet?

would you like to know just why we have this problem of garbage?

would you like to know just why it is that some of your family members or maybe you personally have either had cancer or have a really, really good chance at getting cancer?

and would you like to know just why it is that you believe what you do?

i have been learning the truth for over 5 years now; 3 of it being online listening and learning from the people who have been at this activistic game the majority of their lives. and if you think for one second that the...real...bad person here is mr. hussein (yes, he has some problems) but if you think the world will suddenly become peaceful when mr. hussein is no longer with us; then, i am sorry to bring this heavy weight of reality crashing down on you...

your ignorance of the real issues is the problem, sir. i have spent too, as in wayyy too much time listening and talking to; just about all of the influencial speakers you have ever heard of; to let your ignorance of the subject just float on by.

let us just analyze the term weapons of mass destruction. please just think about that term. now, you tell me who has the most weapons of mass destruction. and then you tell me why we have the most. and then you tell me what the big game is here, sir.

if you dont think for one second; just what the word government means in the jehovahs witness's big picture of things; then i am very confused to just why you are here in the first place.

do you not understand that it is evil that jehovah is not a party to. and do you understand that it is the layers and layers of lies that satan has blanketed the world with; that is keeping you from seeing the truth.

have you been digging for long? it doesnt sound like it. maybe you need to dig alittle more before you just kickback and assume you know everything there is to know.

we have a distinct window of opportunity that is going to close when we commit ourselves to the war. when that war starts; you will see a s-storm like you have never seen; and probably never will again.

if you think that their is not the technology out there to erase very vast segments of this country and all other coutries; then you have not been talking to the right people.

there is technology out there to take away miles and miles wide of atmosphere; as in bye bye. and i pray this never happens again; but maybe this is the big test; this is the test where the people have a very powerful tool right at their fingertips. and this tool is what is allowing me to talk to you and vice versa.

so, you have the opportunity right now; to not help satan; but to rather learn from jehovah; and hopefully you will be one of the chosen when and/or if the time comes for him to clean house.

but, there are many out here who are trying to see through the game; and if they keep learning and the leaders wake up to what is important in this world; then just maybe, we can all see exactly what jehovah was talking about when he spoke of "a paradise on earth"...

so, please help; do not hinder with your ignorance.

go to jackherer.com and read...you will see who is getting screwed, here...

good luck

peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit