new, nowhere to turn, ashamed & afraid

by azzazel 106 Replies latest jw friends

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

I find myself agreeing with LovesDubs, Mommy and Tina here, Azz.

I don't think prostitution the only way you could support yourself and your kids. If you are beautiful as you state, you could do some not so questionable work as a nude or exotic dancer. I hear they make lots of money--maybe even more that a prostitute.

But just in case I am wrong about you, don't ever let anyone tell you that you aren't worthy to pray to Jehovah just because you are df'd. That is wrong and judgemental.

• bigboi
    bigboi

Hi Azzazel:

i would just like to ask you a question. Why do you feel you need sympathy for being a prostitute? Hell you don't have to screw ppl for money, esepecially if you live in the United States. There are many options here to help tou to care for your children. There are numerous government programs and agencies set up to help you find sustenence and shelter for your kids. The only prostitutes that I know of nowadays are all crackheads or heroin users. They need to nmake that kind of money just to support their habit. If you prosttute yourself just to take care of your kids, then in my opinion(and I stress that this is my opinion) then you are just a lazy female who wants a handout.

I mean the way I see you bang 6 guys a day at maybe 30 bucks a piece for like 8 hrs. That' 180 dollars a day, 900 dollars a week, 3600 dollars amonth, or 43,200 dollars a yr. What are you whining about? Your kids should be well taken care of. Hell they may even be in some private school or something. Grow up be a woman.

• azzazel
    azzazel

mommy like i said i have not labeled myself as a prostitute you and tina have decided to start classifying me as that

if it wasnt for women like you i would be out of busines, 95% of my client base is your average happily married man,

men tired of being humiliated and emotionally and physically blackmailed by women

i'm sure you and your kind can spot those kinds of whoremongering men on sight though,

forgive me if because from where i am i can't, they all look the same to me, average, normal, guys next door

or guys who sit on judicial committees

if thats the case, then we are all prostitutes, some of us are just honest about it

these are the things we are afraid to admit to ourselves

i'm a loving mother of two adorable children trying to get by the best she can in a world full of people who cant seem to accept each other as they are but have to label them into derogatory categories

thats what i'm so upset about, thinking that the world is possibly full of people like that

i'm also a human being and i can still look at myself in the mirror believe it or not

i know exactly what i am doing,why and under what circumstances, i'm sorry if the complexity of my life story does not conform to yours or anyone elses here validation criteria

i'm sorry if my story doesn't add up, i'm sure it doesn't seeing how i've hardly begun to tell it

my clients stories don't add up either so in that regard maybe i'm not so alone

thankyou for confirming all my fears about posting here

azzazel

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

big boi,
    your math skills are excellent , but it was unnecessary to go there.......

I am still trying to ge this sense of

"new, nowhere to turn, ashamed & afraid"

it has disapperared

• azzazel
    azzazel
    The only prostitutes that I know of nowadays are all crackheads or heroin users.

that’s all about to change bigboi

because PROSTITUTE CRACKHEAD & HEROIN USER

aren't boxes/categories/classifications i fit into either

things are sure starting to look bad around here for me now

i've already got three derogatory labels stuck to my forehead

sorry to disappoint you all

but i'm a human being

azzazel

• bigboi
    bigboi

Hi stephen:

I was just trying to point out the utter ridiculousness of her claim.

I really do believe this is someone ho's playing a really bad joke.

If this woman's for real she needs help, some kind of counseling to

help get off whatever she's smoking so she can use her money to feed

her kids

• mommy
    mommy
    mommy like i said i have not labeled myself as a prostitute you and tina have decided to start classifying me as that

Well I beg to differ, you said....

lovesdubs, i'm screwing half a dozen guys or more a night, eight hours a night, five nights a week for cash

In America, that is a prostitute, or do you have another term for it?

thankyou for confirming all my fears about posting here

You are welcome
    BTW you are a Bit too obvious dear, might want to tone down on Tina and myself. The reason for you posting is really clear.
    wendy

• bigboi
    bigboi

Yes Azzazel, I know you are the first wave of a new breed huh? Sitting at home with no job on your computer, participating in post debates, all the while wondering how your kids are goonna eat.

It's ppl like you who give the real working poor in this country a bad name. You are by your own admission a beautiful young woman, living in the most affluent society on the planet. there is no excuse save an addiction or some other extreme hardship that could possibly justify what you claim to do.

You are like a dope dealer who sells drugs to get by. But "getting by" means buying all the latest fashions, partying all night buying huge houses etc....etc..... Run your sorry game on all those lame tricks in the hood chick.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: its easy to impute a wrong motive when you are not standing in the others shoes

Yet you had no problem doing it to me Tina, wasasisters and JanH. For someone wanting sympathy from others, you don't act like you're the least bit willing to reciprocate.

Farkel

• azzazel
    azzazel

bigboi welcome to the twentyfirst century, i'm online inside a massage parlour and my time is just about to run out but it looks like when i need to know where i really am or was or have been or am likely to go you are the person i need to contact

thankyou for informing me

i almost forgot thanks bigboi for informing me of the real state of my finances and life as well

mommy & farkel you are cruel, i'm not sure if you have real human hearts or if you really are human for that matter, because i dont think a real person most especially a mother could say what you said to me

i feel so isolated, i'm sorry mommy & farkel for seeing that you will never accept me and saying so

that i have the power to see this now

does what i do make me what i am?

someone tried to sell me that story before,i think it was in a judicial committee meeting as well

maybe the same one i was talking about before, there were so many of them and all so lecherous

which didnt bother me except for the fact of who it was i was hearing it from, loving christians

maybe i'm back in the kingdom hall, it sure does seem that way, i'm hearing a lot of the same sort of things here i used to hear there

especially the back room stuff

oh i'm so confused

you sound like you dont know your own souls mommy & farkel thats why you say the cruel things you do

for the same reason those elders on that judicial committee said the cruel things they did, insisting that my life had to conform to their so called standard of what was believable and credible

what i knew in my own heart and had experienced in my own life was not good enough for them and they knew more about me than i knew myself

or so they would have me believe

: its easy to impute a wrong motive when you are not standing in the others shoes
    Yet you had no problem doing it to me Tina, wasasisters and JanH. For someone wanting sympathy from others, you don't act like you're the least bit willing to reciprocate.
    Farkel

farkel I must be imagining your reports here on slamming island woman elsewhere

island woman is a person some of us may not know and yet
    she has subsequently been ridiculed and humiliated before us by you

that’s what I felt when you told us, but like island woman I suppose, my own feelings and viewpoint don’t count because you (like many here it seems) say they don't

if you did it to island woman there's no guarantee you haven't done it to anybody else

therefore, yes, I have no problem doing what I did to you

you can tell yourself there's more to the matter I need to know than this if you wish

in this regard farkel it may be worthwhile to also post the official rule book to your game here

before too many more of us make the foolish mistake of being unique humans & refusing to play by it

(sorry you cant use the bible its already been taken)

i can see i am unwelcome here,

no unbelieved

goodbye to you all

azzazel

and most especially goodbye to my two most precious adorable little angels, harry and holly, for giving me a reason to live while there was one

you always were and will always be my inspiration

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit