new, nowhere to turn, ashamed & afraid

by azzazel 106 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

Magdaleen,

It is so fortunate, that you came here on the scene just at the right time when your friend needed you. What are the chances of that happening anyway. Your friend is truely blessed. I hope she has contacted you so that you can provide her with the comfort that she needs. I really believe that the odds of you showing up here at just the right time are truely incredible. How can anyone explain such a gift from God.

• trevor
    trevor

Yes Larc,
    I agree - there is a strong smell of fish in the air!

• larc
    larc

Brother Trevor,

Don't be too harsh on our dear sister Magdaleen, now. Miracles do happen you know. It is not outside the realm of possibility that Magdaleem could show up in less than 24 hours to help out her close friend.

By the way, I'll bet Magdaleen's eyes are just as pretty as Azzazel's.

• larc
    larc

Sister Magdaleen,

Don't you worry one minute about that rude and crude Trevor guy. I fully understand where your heart is, and I am sure with just a little more time everyone else here will too. What a blessing it is to have a dear sister like you in our midst. Oh, what a sweet, dear person you are and what a joy it is to make your aquaintance.

• Magdaleen
    Magdaleen

Larc, sorry to have challenged your omniscience, my most sincere apologies.

Trevor, yes and it seems to be coming from the posts 2,3 & 4 on this page.

It doesn't smell like fish from here though, it smells like a massive dearth of imagination.

M

• qwerty
    qwerty

azzezal

Don't feel down or ashamed. It's God that forgives, he alone can see that you are sorry for the immorality. Go to him in prayer, I know the harm the WTS as done. There are many if not all here effected in some way or another by the org.

You brought tears to my eyes. Please don't be affraid to post here. It is a good place for support, at what ever stage of mental reajustment we might be at.

What you have done, we won't judge you or Shun you.

Love qwerty

• larc
    larc

Sister Magdaleen,

You sure do use big words, like omni-science and dearth. The only big words I know are refrigerator and encyclopedia.

• larc
    larc

Sister Magdaleen,

Did you make a simple math error? Your post was #5, and you included it in the smelly fish category and the dearth of imagination category. Sometimes a sister needs a little help.

• Magdaleen
    Magdaleen

Larc, thank you for pointing that out to me. I have corrected the post.

M

• nogs
    nogs

Azzazel,

I haven't read all the posts just at the beginning, I missed this post but I feel for you. I too was unmarried when i had my child, and I too felt abandoned when I got baptised. My story is on the depression forum, it's called "depression and why JW's don't reconize it" I too felt that if I didn't leave I would kill myself, I didn't instead i moved miles away and started a new life. Read it and please get back to me.

Naomi

P.S Some people can't live in the coldness of the JW organization, I couldn't, doesn't make me gOD'S ENEMY OR ANYONE ELSES.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit