Financial Help.

by Yizuman 150 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

If anyone is willing to put out some cash (or credit), we can quickly see who/what Mr. Scott is all about. I am not. Why throw money away on a troll?

• Gary1914
    Gary1914

"The louder he shouted his innocense, the quicker we counted the knives."

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

ATTENTION EVERYONE

I am saving up to buy a Porche 911, Since I like to spend money and go out I am having a hard time saving. I cant work a second job because it would cut into my social life. I have applied for loans at the bank for this car but they wont give it to me because I dont have the income to support the loan. I really need this car, If I dont get I might just DIE

Please send checks to

Hamptonite21

125 blowingsmokeupyaass rd

Southampton NY 11968

Its worth a try right!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

What about the posters here who got laid off after Setpteber 11th and throught the year struggling to make ends meet? What about all the single parents here struggling to buy christmas presents for thier kids? What about others goign through divorces? What about Ray Franz who got dicked over with no retirement? What about our real friends here that we KNOW that are falling on hard times? We don't even know this guy! Real or fruad, nobody is gonna give u any money because bottom line is we don't know you. Stop posting on this thread, to be blunt, we don't know enough about you to care 5 minutes after we read your post.

Amanda

*Of the says-it-like-it-is-let's-face-reality Class*

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I got to say, Moe (Amanda) makes some pretty valid points.

Dude. IF you are indeed falling on hard times, I am sorry. Many people in here know what that feels like. I've had to go into "survival" mode more times than I cared to. I sucks having to feed a family of 4 with only 10 bucks for the week. But somehow, everything worked out. You work at Walmart. They have Ramen Noodles for as little as 13 cents. They have 10 pack of Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs for $1.50. Hey beggars can't be choosers.

But it seems to me that you have an excuse and story for everything. Sorry, your crediblity is in the crapper. I had to survive without a phone during my lean times, YOU still have Internet access. What good is internet access if you don't have a house to live in?

If you were indeed worried about your mortgage, the last thing on your mind would be posting nasty things about Bro Simon's ego as pointed out by him earlier in this thread.

You are not asking for help with a humble heart, therefore I don't believe you really need help.

Just my opinion based on my observations.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    You use "Duh" in a written sentence.

Again, I ask this question. Are you saying that the deaf world is supposed to be illiterate??? Are we supposed to be "deaf and stupid" by your definition? Do you equate deafness to retardnation? Are you also saying that deaf people can't read and write? Are you also saying that deaf people are nothing but vegetables?

Is there a law written by you that says that deaf people are supposed to be illiterate in the written language and vocabulary and we're not supposed to learn how to read and write the same as hearing people? Are you saying we can't learn the same as hearing people?

Well guess what, I don't believe ALL deaf people are illiterate nor do I believe deaf people are retarded.

But what I do believe and I going to make a personal attack against you Teenyuck is that you just made a fine example of how ignorant you are. I've met and dealt with ignorant hearing people my whole life since the age of 3.

Attacking the intelligence, the written language and questioning the intelligence of the entire deaf community is an insult in itself.

How dare you judge the deaf community as a whole and tell us what we can learn and not learn.

I am aware of the fact that alot of deaf people can't read and write well as they should. Some are blamed on the teachers who do a lousy job at teaching the deaf students how to read and write and build their vocabulary. Some are also blamed for the lack of learning on the student's part who don't want to learn, that's their problem. Teachers can't force the deaf individuals to learn if they don't want to learn.

You are making an unfair assumption that all deaf people are illiterate and stupid.

In fact, with that attitude of yours, you're no better than a redneck wearing a white hood.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    If anyone is willing to put out some cash (or credit), we can quickly see who/what Mr. Scott is all about. I am not. Why throw money away on a troll?

Why throw money at all to anyone for any reason for any situation?

Why do you want to throw away money to help a starving child?

Why throw away money to organizations to help families abused by the JW organization, whether it be physical abuse or sexual abuse?

Why spend money at all to corperate america and such?

I made a retraction about my fiancial help and I meant what I said, you're the troll for continuing and attacking me personally about my personal fiancial troubles.

• flower
    flower

If you really need this paid by the 13th you can get a pay day loan. No credit is needed. As long as you have a job and a bank account they will deposit the money into your account and then take it out on your next payday (with high interest of course). There are several companies that do this. Its only for emergencies...which this is (if this is legit).

http://mycashnow.com or http://mypaydayloan.com or http://payadvance.com to name a few.

• larc
    larc

Yizuman, I used to administer tests to the clients of the Rehabilitation Services Comission in Flint, Michigan. The Michigan School for the deaf is in Flint, so I had the opportunity to test many deaf clients. As a group, they scored below average on reading tests. Perhaps, I did not see a representative sample of deaf people, since those who went to RSC were fairing poorly, job wise. I never did test anyone from the deaf community that had the writing skills that you do. It seems to me that you have the intelligence to get a good job eventually. I have one question. Why did you get so far in the whole before you did anything? There are food stamps, welfare assistance, catholic charities, soup kitchens, and yes, even dumpsters that have good food in them. Well, whether you like us or not, you certainly have received a lot of suggestions re: how to get help. I hope you get on the stick and utilize some of them.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yesterday Yizuman claimed to know Jesika well. Yizuman also claimed to be a single deaf mom,on this thread,that post has been edited.Jesika refered to Yizuman as a male as have a few others.Yizuman has done nothing to correct that assumption,and has edited out the post that claimed she was a single deaf mom..Whats wrong with this picture?...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit