Financial Help.

by Yizuman 150 Replies latest jw friends

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

If what you say is true, I do feel sorry for you.

but if it is not then Shame shame shame.

• Jesika
    Jesika

There hasn't been any post about Yizuman being a "deaf mom". He has always showed himself to be a deaf male. He has mentioned his sister here but has never made mention of being a female or having children.

OUTLAW-------------READ THE ABOVE STATEMENT BY ME PLEASE!!! ^

I asked Yizuman to retract the statement about asking for money, cause it was wrong. I also asked him to apologize to Simon, he has done both of these things. Yiz is in a situation that made him panic and not think of what he was doing. We have all done this, as far as saying things we didn't mean and can't take back.

Thank you for everyone who is trying to help and I know Yiz will use them to the fullest.

Sincerely.

Jesika

• onacruse
    onacruse

Jesika, that you vouch for Yizuman means a lot to me.

So, Yizuman, I wish to apologize to you for the posts I made on other threads that poked fun at "asking for money." I wish you the best in sorting out your financial troubles.

Craig

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Yiz is in a situation that made him panic and not think of what he was doing.

Been there. Will probably be there again. Hey Yiz, if that's the worst thing you ever do in life, you're better than the rest of us. Good luck.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thank you Craig!!!!!

That means alot to me and I hope Yiz won't let me down. I really do believe him, and I know he won't let me down.

Yiz-----I know you won't make a liar outta me!!!!! Use the resources given to you. Let me know how your new resume comes out!!!!

Jesika

• Farkel
    Farkel

I don't believe a single word of what "yizuman" said. I smell lying scumbag. I smell Deacon. (Gary, I know who you are, you ****weed.)

Scumbag liars are clever and seductive. So is "yizuman" who just blew into here out of nowhere.

**** YOU "yizuman" and don't dare take advantage of these good people. Firstly, you haven't given them anything but your stories, and secondly, you are begging for money with nothing more than clever stories. Bloodsucker. Deacon was just like that. He posted here, too. He is the biggest scumbag I've run across and if I ever meet him, he won't like it.

I hope you good people will not trust this lying, begging thing because I'm convinced this thing is a sponging, predator.

Trust me, folks. I'm not often wrong.

You EARN your friends, by being discrete when they ask you to be discrete, and by being loyal when you are asked to do that, too. You don't just blow into town and beg for money. That's why the Government has programs: they believe all liar/losers. Friends are more selective than the Government and they can help a lot more in many other ways. That's precisely why YOU don't deserve help, dummy.

Send all your money to ME, instead!

(I'm totally joking! )

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 10 December 2002 1:30:56

Edited by - Simon on 10 December 2002 8:27:31

• onacruse
    onacruse

Farkel, you are such a character, honestly most of the time I just don't know if you're joking or serious! (Note that I got "you're" right LOL)

But one thing is for sure: I'm a total novice with the Internet. Those like you, Valis and the so many others on this board who've been around the block a few times, well...I just gotta give your opinions due consideration, especially because of the intelligent caution you all advise.

I still apologize for participating in the "pile-on." But I'll gladly take the words to the wise.

Thanks!

Craig

• Farkel
    Farkel

Craig,

: Those like you, Valis

Valis is a newbie, relatively speaking! (No offense intended, Valis.)

But he's GOOD!

Farkel

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ibue states your a male. So what? Doe`s that disprove the post I saw,claiming you were a deaf single mom? Your a decietful sorry,sack of shit..You have only avoided my allagations,never denying them.You were more interested in my definitions of "erase" and "edit "(you said I should get my story straight as far as definitions,DUMB-ASS)than you were in,denying what I saw..>>>Hey Jesica,you hope Yizurman won`t let you down? Think about that girl! ..Your not sure.. Do you really want to put your faith in someone your not sure about?..Farkel is a dub to the bone.He dosen`t bullshit anybody,and he dosen`t take any crap..He smell`s a rat too...OUTLAW

• think41self
    think41self

Jesus Christ Farkel,

What the hell is your problem with Gary? He can't possibly have had anything to do with you in the last 7 months at least. Oh wait, he's never done anything to you personally anyway, has he? Your entire opinion of him is based entirely on the hearsay of one bitter, emotional person...or perhaps one other who also "knows" things second hand? What happened to your critical thinking skills?

If you think this Yizu person is Gary, you are sadly mistaken. And if you are going to continue believing things about someone based on hearsay, then I guess I could do that regarding you. According to some people...you're the biggest moocher who ever lived. That is true...one or two others have said that to me about you. Should I go around on this board screaming about how you're the biggest moocher, scammer, liar etc....that I've ever known? No. Do you know why? One thing I learned from my experiences as a Dub is, Don't believe something just because someone tells you it is the truth! I thought you had that one down too. Guess I was wrong.

Ok, you can go back to your wild accusations now.

Tracy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit