Green Bay Packers thread

by musky 199 Replies latest social physical

• LB
    LB

So Heaven you feel strongly enough about this to promise to wear a Niner jersey and post the pic after the Niners win today? Do ya???? Got any confidence??

• Solace
    Solace

LB,

Sure, Only I dont have one.

Actually, I think we have an old Joe Montana Jersey from when he played for them around here somewhere, I suppose I could dig it out, if by some slim chance they happen to win.

Its a deal.

• not interested
    not interested

Also, if Mike Tice is too dumb not to challenge when the Pack was clearly short of a touchdown, thats his fault. Looooosers.....

yeah i agree it was his fault fo rnot challenging the play,

TIce said in a interview " we didnt get a view of it from the field, and they wouldnt show the replay in the booth"

but it still was a great game, and im not a sore loser, i just hate when the refs can effect the outcome of a game so much,

the fact thet the vikings lost is far less important than the fact Hannible and i got to spend the weekend with 3 beautiful ladies (even though they are packer fans)

edited to add" how do i stop quoting everything"

NI.....of the needs to learn how to use a computer class

Edited by - not interested on 15 December 2002 12:38:40

• Solace
    Solace

Not Interested is NOT a sore loser, I saw him dancing after that game

That was so fun, you two are great!

Hey, think of the bright side

The Vikings arent going to the playoffs anyway so its better they lost since it makes for a better draft pick.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I think this is a big game for both teams as it could mean home field advantage. The 49ers have lost against some good teams this year although thay have beat teams like Oakland. The same can be said about the Packers they have choked a few times to and were lucky to sqeak a victory last week against the Vikings. So if both teams want to so something in the playoffs and not just get there, they need to start winning now. I think it will be a close playoff type game today.

Will

• blondie
    blondie

20-14 Green Bay wins over Niners. Time to settle up old bets and make new ones.

Blondie (Super Bowl here we come and maybe in the snow at Green Bay)

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LB- calling LB.......

Time to don the green and gold jersey hun!!!!

XW

• musky
    musky

(chanting) LB LB LB LB.

Thats o.k. LB. You have every right to be proud of the niners. They played a great game! It was anybodys game right up to the end.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

musky- you are right about that!!! It was a close game and the Niners played well!!!

XW of the "still lovin the win though" class

• LB
    LB

Oh well at least I didn't promise to wear a green bay thong. This is good because it may have caused some straight women to switch teams. I'll get a jersey this week and I promise to post pictures of me wearing the green and gold by next weekend by the latest. I might not be smiling by then, we'll see.

Green Bay played well. They are a solid team but I thought my boys were going to pull it off. Oh well.

LB of the hating life class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit