Green Bay Packers thread

by musky 199 Replies latest social physical

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Finally!!! I ran out of my 20 posts at the WRONG time!!!!

*the Fat Lady steps up to the microphone* "And another one bites the dust!!!!"

um Mac- what kind of cheese do you like? It's okay, you can still have faith hun, just not in your football team

GO NEW ORLEANS!!!!!!

XW, doin the "Division Title Dance"

• Mac
    Mac

XW,

Point well taken, I,m taking down the fondue pot as we speak!

P.S. Yer not fat, and even if you were, I'd not dare tell you! I saw the size of that sword you were wielding!

mac, of the wants to remain intact class

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

mac:

Cheese fondue? Yum!!!!

XW

• LB
    LB

So the Pack is still in the NFL???

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Sorry Bear fans, looks like your team choked again!! All you Viking lovers, YOUR NeXT!! GOING DOWN GOING DOWN!! You owe us Big TIme for that Metrodome CRAP. By chance, did any of you Viking fans notice the game TEMP at Lambeau?? 16 Degrees folks!! Shove that up your PANSY DOME ASS!

I would also like to thank the Aints. I much as I despise the dome loving Aints, I will thank them for smashing the Bucs. GO FALCONS!!!

Vikings are toast! Next up?? The 40whiners!!

GO PACK GO!!!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I light of yesterday's debacle I will have to come over to the "darkside" for the rest of the season. GO PACK!

Wait Till Next Year

Hillbilly -the hope springs eternal class

• musky
    musky

hillbilly, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! Hopefully you will stay a fan!

LB, Sorry to disappoint you, But yeah, the pack is still in the NFL. If they quit the league, it would be the only way the whiners would win on the 15th.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Chicago 20 at Green Bay 30

and for the cheese head herself, Xenawarrior

GO PACK GO

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Musky-- only cause I really, really, really dislike the Tampa Bay Bucketheads.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

YAY Hillbilly!!!!! Welcome to "The Bright Side" And you know it's not just because of Tampa Bay!!! It's because in your heart you know you were meant for better things teams!!!!

WILLIAM!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit