Green Bay Packers thread

by musky 199 Replies latest social physical

• dubla
    dubla

Farve didnt choke. His team Choked.

is there a difference? favre is the packers, the packers are favre. no one man can win a game, but that team responds to favre and his tenacity, and it just plain wasnt there on saturday. did you see him standing on the sidelines, even in the first quarter, with his arms folded and this blank stare on his face? there is more than one way to choke. even favre himself has admitted not playing with the same fire and enjoyment since the first half of this season. if his fire is dying, he might as well hand over the reins now.

aa

Edited by - dubla on 6 January 2003 13:11:38

• target
    target

Well all I have to say is that first I was embarrassed to tell anyone I used to be a JW, now I am embarrassed to tell them I am a Packer fan. Our dog Rocky wears a Packer scarf for the games and half way through the game he took it off. So sad......

Millie

• musky
    musky

Millie, Please tell Rocky to put that ole scarf back on. I hope he doesen't lose the faith in the pack. They will come back next season and clean house .

• Solace
    Solace

The Pack WILL be back.

I have faith!

• hannibal
    hannibal

I know I'm late to this party, put i thought I would just say,

BWAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAHHHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dubla
    dubla

I finally developed my pics from the San Fran game (YES WE BEAT YOUR SORRY ASSES)

i wonder if san fran or their fans care about losing that game to the pack, now that the pack are at home watching and san fran is in the second round....?

aa

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Ouch, this thread is getting painful!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Dubla,

Well being that San Fran shouldnt even be in the second round----No, it doesnt matter. They are going to get stomped. Owen's showed us once again what a little baby he is. Either way. The Pack will be back next year and to go 12-4 with all the injuries and NOBODY's we had on our team shows how much talent Favre has. Im glad he will be back next year

Now when he retires we will go into the shitters

• dubla
    dubla

crazy-

well, id hardly say you have a team of nobodys + favre.....imo, ahman green, darren sharper, bubba franks, mike flanagan, frank winters, gilbert brown, kabeer gbaja-biamila, vonnie holiday, cletidus hunt, tyrone williams, and ryan longwell are all pretty far above "nobody" status. but thats just my opinion. i think its pretty "crazy" to even insinuate that favre built that 12-4 record single-handedly, but then again, you dont think michael vick is anything special, so im sure our opinions are pretty far apart, lol.

aa

edited to add: the bengals could go 12-4 in that division!!!

Edited by - dubla on 7 January 2003 13:2:26

• Solace
    Solace

Thats it Hannibal!

(Heaven putting on XWs fake, crazy teeth)

Boy, I'll kick your a*s!

What in the hell are you laughin at !?!

HUH?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit