Green Bay Packers thread

by musky 199 Replies latest social physical

• musky
    musky

Heaven, I assume hannibal would be laughing at the vikings, Since they never even had a chance at the playoffs! Come on Hannibal, don't be so hard on your team.

BTW, Does LB still have a bet to settle up? or do I need to scan through the thread again and check for a picture?

• hannibal
    hannibal

Heaven,

You can kick my ass any time you want. ;-)

Musky,

Watching the pack blow it at home was almost as good as a Viks victory, you gotta love border battles! All in good fun...... I mean I dont want XW or heaven mad at me.

• Gopher
    Gopher

PACKERS, true to their name, "packed" it in on Saturday. OK now XW and Heaven will be mad at ME instead.

The Pack will be back -- if Favre decides he wants back. The Minnesota Vikings have between $18 million and $28 million to spend on free agents. If they shore up their linebackers and defensive backfield with free agents, and draft a blue chip player to play on the defensive line alongside 2004 Pro Bowl player Chris Hovan, they WILL have a winning season in 2003, and should challenge the Packers for the NFC North title. The Vikings' offense is fine, thank you!

Edited by - Gopher on 7 January 2003 21:9:47

• Solace
    Solace

Hanni & Goph,

Grrrrrr..............

When Green Bay beats Minnesota to the playoffs once again!

• LB
    LB

Yes LB has a bet to settle. I still haven't found a Green Bay Jersey to wear but I hope to before the weekend. I will start a new thread that pays off my debt.

• freyd
    freyd

Why does Brett Farve act like he's still in high school when he throws a TD pass?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux
    Why does Brett Farve act like he's still in high school when he throws a TD pass

what do you mean by this? i don't watch any packers games, so, i was wondering what he does.

• freyd
    freyd

He acts like one of the cheerleaders. All he needs is a pompom.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Why does Brett Farve act like he's still in high school when he throws a TD pass?

How do you act when you throw an NFL TD pass, freyd?

Without blowing your cover, can you tell us which team you play for?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

well, i am not a packer fan, and i don't know specifically what he does. but, i do know favre is a well respected quarter back. i like watching people who have a passion and excitement for the game. even if i'm not a fan, they are fun to watch. i like when it's about the game, not the money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit