Green Bay Packers thread

by musky 199 Replies latest social physical

• Solace
    Solace

Ahhhhh,

Its ok. Everyone knows Sapp is a nutcase. I have come to expect it. Looks like he should be in a horror flick. I wouldnt want his face in my window at night. Scarrrry!!!

Oh dubla,

Aint gonna get rid of us that quick!

Green Bay fans are forever..

Go Packers!!!!!

• LB
    LB

Back off Xena, the only reason I'm posting how is so those Heaven lips will be on top of me again.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

ROFL LB!!!!!!

Get it however ya can sweetie!!!!!

XW

• LB
    LB

you bet, and the only way

• Solace
    Solace

Oh LB,

You are so crazy!!!!

OK, I'll play.

• LB
    LB

WHOOO HOOOO

• jack2
    jack2

xenaw, you have a point.....Terry Glenn, uhm, the REAL Terry Glenn, has finally resurfaced. Donald Driver didn't do much to try breaking up one of the INTs either.

• not interested
    not interested

life is so great not only 2 losses by the pac but 2 butwhoopingz, gotta love when the pack loses, you just gotta love it

ps. XW im 99 percent sure ive found tickets to the game on the 8th, but as i said were gonna be there either way, so be ready.......

• Solace
    Solace

Not interested,

Im gonna be there on the 8th too.Yeeeeeaaa!!!

For some reason the Pack seems to play well when XW and I are there. Hmmm.. I wouldnt expect anything earthshattering, unless of course you are a Packer fan.

• not interested
    not interested

Heaven,

no im not a packer fan, IM a vikings fan, but ive always wanted to go to a vikings packer game at lambeau, and now i finaly have a chance to its like a dream come true, and to top it all off, I get to meet you and XW, now thats a dream I wouldnt want to awake from

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit