Green Bay Packers thread

by musky 199 Replies latest social physical

• Mac
    Mac

Heaven,

I would never sink to the depths of LB and Not Interested by trying to inflict feelings of guilt upon you.

In closing I would like to say this: In a Bears jersey..............you'd be Hot!!!!!!!!!

mac

• Solace
    Solace

Not interested,

Very guilty huh? What for? I thought you liked wearing that cheesehead.

Mac,

You are so sweet and no dummy either.

A smart man knows flattery will get you everywhere.

• LB
    LB

LB must be REALLY MAD, hes totally ignoring me.....

I have admitted that I love Joe Montana. But never once in my entire life have I ever lusted after #16 before.

• blondie
    blondie

Packers 10 Bills 0

And so the story continues..........

Blondie

• Solace
    Solace

Blondie,

What a low scoring game huh?

I thought the Packers were going to win with a field goal.

Oh well, a wins a win

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

ahhhh yes another wonderfull win. Now we have to cheer for the Steelers!!!

I havnt developed the film from the San Fran game yet, when I do I'll post them.

Go PACK!!

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

That was a close game, and could have easily swung the other direction if that one play had been reviewed. But like you said, a win's a win. Go Steelers!!!!

Oh, and how about those Raiders? <grins and ducks>

• dubla
    dubla

i thought this would be a good time to bring this thread back to life...........

vick beats favre on his home turf in the postseason, where they have never lost........does "embarrassing" even begin to describe it? retirement rumors are flying around in green bay.....seems like only yesterday there was all this mvp talk surrounding favre.?. i always thought he only choked on the road.

the scene of the hometown fans booing the pack was ugly.

Packers 10 Bills 0

And so the story continues..........

time to send it to the editor.

aa

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Yes the Pack faithful are hurting right now. No doubt. The result didn't suprise me with the way the Pack have been playing the past month, but I still thought the Lambo field magic would work one more time - I guess not. Vic is a pretty awesome player, I just hope that Atlanta get's him some help before he's destroyed his body - a QB can't take that punishment forever.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Farve didnt choke. His team Choked. Farve throws the ball it is their responsiblity to catch it. It was bad enough that everyone was dropping balls left and right then we lose our top 2 recievers! Oh and then we lost Green and there went Brown and Sharper didnt play....etc...etc...etc...Come on! No, the lose was in no way Farves fault. The game did make me question the play calling. Our team gave up on Farve. Espn says hes not going to Retire yet but I wish he would for a week or two to teach the rest of the team a lesson.

Well, I finally developed my pics from the San Fran game (YES WE BEAT YOUR SORRY ASSES) so I'll post them as soon as I get them scanned.

Edited by - crazy151drinker on 6 January 2003 12:18:24

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit