Green Bay Packers thread

by musky 199 Replies latest social physical

• musky
    musky

I thought that the best team in the NFL deserved their own thread. Actually, I am not a huge football fan. I do not watch much sports at all. I only watch the Packers. They are doing great this year, And hopefully it will continue. They have a tough game coming up on Sunday. They play the Vikings in Minnesota. I think there are ghosts in that dome that harrass the pack.

• target
    target

We are Packer Backers, me, hubby, Rocky the dog and Spike the guinea pig. As long as Brett does not get injured, they will go all the way.

Target

• musky
    musky

target, Does your guinea pig have a special jersey to wear for the games? Even with Favre playing with a knee support, he does well.

• blondie
    blondie

Hey musky. Packers all the way!

Target, I supposed it can be hard to find Packer fans in Arizona.

I think it would be an advantage the more of their games they can play in Lambeau.

I can still remember the glory days of Vince Lombardi.

Blondie (who learned all she knows about football by watching the Packers)

• target
    target

The critters have packer neck scarves to wear for the Packer games.

Blondie:

There are really a lot of Packer fans here in Arizona. They all move here like we did to get away from winter, but they still support the Packers. Partly because the arizona Cardinals are such a crap team. I see the green and gold every where down here. We went to one Cardinal game and it was pathetic. I looked at the pictures of the Cardinal players and it is the UGLIEST bunch of players I have ever seen. Just a couple of them look normal, the rest would scare the football over to the other team.

Green and Gold Target

• LB
    LB

careful pack, they're coming....

• blondie
    blondie

LB, that's what my husband says too.

Blondie

• LB
    LB

blondie I'm sure you appreciate the announcement too

• musky
    musky

Prediction: December 15, 49ers 17 Green Bay 31

No doubt San Francisco is a great team. I wonder if they still wish they had Jerry Rice?

• Gopher
    Gopher

They play the Vikings in Minnesota. I think there are ghosts in that dome that harrass the pack.
    Bwaaa--haa--haa! The dome is spoooooky, Brett Favre!! Be VERRRRY scared! Can you say 8 and 2 after tomorrow's game??

Gopher -- trying his best to invoke the gods of Metrodome past -- anything to get one measly Vikings win.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit