by musky 199 Replies latest social physical

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Side bets LB???

Almost game time!!!

XW

• LB
    LB

Side bet? Side bet, back bet, full frontal bet. Bring it on baby.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

If the Packers win, you have to don a Packers jersey and take a picture and post it on the board- and if the 40whiners win, I have to put a 40whiners jersey and post a pic with it.

XW

• LB
    LB

God help me if I have to put on a Green Bay Peckers jersey. But it's a deal.

I was hoping for something disgusting and this seems to cover it.

• not interested
    not interested

lb,

becarful making bets aginst the Packers.......the refs are on thier side........9 blown calls aginst the vikings......and then they go in the papers and say "yeah we blew it, it was an interception, but what cn we do about it now"

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

what is that high pitched sound I hear coming from the west? Sounds kinda like whining- coming from-hmmm Minnesota???

XW BTW not interested- did you see the pictures???

XW

• LB
    LB

I should have factored that in. But the Green Bay fans are hot and I lost my mind. But the Niners are much stronger. It would take a lot of screwing up for the Niners to lose. Even with dishonest refs.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

aww LB- you're only saying that because of that collar Heaven has on ya!!!

I always love it when fans line up the excuses before the game even starts !

XW

• LB
    LB

I always love it when fans line up the excuses before the game even starts !

Excuses? There's no excuses going on. I said the Niners are strong enough that even the refs can't cost them the game.

Yes Heaven has that collar on me. I'm her bitch. What can I say???

I suspect the two of you will be wearing black tomorrow. That's after posing in the Niner jerseys of course.

• Solace
    Solace

Oh LB,

We will see now wont we.

Im sure someone will correct me if Im wrong, but isnt Favre like 8 - 1 against the 49ers? Yup, thats what I thought, now you just shush over there & keep real quiet.

Not Interested,

I will agree, it was a close game. The refs did play a big part but if I remember correctly, the first half wasnt going too well for the Pack as far as calls go. There was a face mask on Tony Fisher in the opening that wasnt called etc. Yeah, you know, you were there remember? Also, if Mike Tice is too dumb not to challenge when the Pack was clearly short of a touchdown, thats his fault. Looooosers.....

XW,

Christmas is comming, maybe they will get a brain, huh?

(Heaven of the feels like being very sassy today class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit