Green Bay Packers thread

by musky 199 Replies latest social physical

• Solace
    Solace

Awwwww,

I almost feel sorry for you LB

You are a good sport. I'll be looking for that pic of you wearing our teams jersey.

• LB
    LB

This is so sad. I've been called a good sport. That's another name for a good loser. A good loser is another name for a loser.

Heaven called me a loser

• Solace
    Solace

Its ok LB,

Dont worry, you arent a loser.

Your team is!!!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Considering that Green Bay, Philadelphia, and Tampa Bay all have the same record at 11-3, I certainly hope that either the Eagles or Bucs LOSE on of their final two games, as if they all finish with the same record, the Packers would be the # 3 seed (loss to TB, and Phi possessing an undefeated record against own conference)

I would much prefer to see Tampa Bay or Philly being forced to visit Lambeau Field in January then for GB to travel to Tampa or Philadelphia.

Favre holds a 34-0 career record at Lambeau when the temperature is below freezing. Home field advantage means ALOT in this instance.

• LB
    LB
    Dont worry, you arent a loser.

Your team is!!!

Do you remember when Heaven was a gentle kind soul? Always sweet. Never an unkind word? I remember those days. I miss those days. Those days are gone aren't they? Maybe she's mentally preparing herself for the playoffs. Maybe she'll be nice after the playoffs? Maybe???

Maybe the electric shock collar she sent me should have been a clue???

The real season starts in a couple of weeks. Hang on baby.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Actually I was not impressed by either teams performance yesterday. If the Pakers and 49ers play that way come playoff time they sure won't get by the second round.

Will

• musky
    musky

Will, I thought that both teams did well. I think maybe Mckenzie should have made that tackle on Owens though. Is there anything in particular that stood out for you?

LOL at LB & Heaven

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Defensively they looked good but I wasn't overly impressed with either of their offenses. Also the 49ers couldn't put them away when they had the chance. I was also wondering why the 49ers didn't ask for a review on the call when the receiver went out on the 1 yard line with 30 seconds left in the game. Looked to me that he may have been in but was pushed out by the defender. Can they ask for a review on those calls? Even the announcer said it looked like it may have been in.

Will

• Solace
    Solace

LB,

You dont like me anymore?

Im still kind and sweet.

Really I am!!!

C'mon,, You arent madd at lil ole' me are ya?

??????????????????????????????????

BTW,

I do not like or support this team in any way. The intention of this photo is only to prove that I can be a good sport and I love my friends enough to look like a complete idiot

• musky
    musky

I am not sure about why certain calls can be reviewed and others cannot. I don't know all the technical details. I just hope the pack wins. I think Garcia threw up some floaters. Did better in the second half. Favre could throw during a tornado and still break the receivers fingers.

I can picture LB going into a store, and taking a packers jersey off the rack and trying it on in the dressing room, taking picture of self, then returning it back to the clerk exclaiming, " I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING!!! I thought this was a 49niners jersey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit