Super Bowl Predictions

by WildTurkey 307 Replies latest social physical

• dubla
    dubla

i sure hope favres knee is feeling better when zach thomas and jason taylor come to town on monday.....if not it could be a long night.........GO FISH!! SACK THE PACK!!

aa

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Wild Turkey--- awwwww Congrats on Emmit Smith's record though - gotta give ya something

dubla, dubla, dubla......

We shall see eh????

BTW dubla- eyegirl and I will be at that game on Monday nite- look for us in the stands. We'll be the drunk ones with the Awesome Blonde Chicks sign- LOL

And all reports here are that Brett's knee will be just fine. Bring it on!!!!

XW- of the "glad I'm a cheesehead" class

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Dubla,

Favre will play! Sorry! If I were you I would more concerned with Lucas's QB rating of 26.............

GO PACK GO!!!

I got tickets to the 4whiner/Packer game!!! December 15th BABY! 4whiners are going down!!]

GO PACK GO!!!

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

My superbowl pick:

Chargers over Packers

• Solace
    Solace

Dubla,

The Dolphins?!

They havent won a Superbowl since like before I was born, but if you say so......

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

hey, the dolphins won a supr bowl in the mid 70's didn't they?

• Solace
    Solace

Scarlet,

OK, I may have been a toddler when they won.

So, are any of those players still on the team? Maybe they should try to track them down?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Have you heard their changing the pre-game music at Texas Stadium. Now it's "Nearer My God to Thee".

Super Bowl: Green Bay v. Denver

• jack2
    jack2

Since there was some talk here about the Dolphins.........The last time the Dolphins won a Super Bowl was Super Bowl VIII, a 24-7 win over Minnesota. It was Miami's second straight Super Bowl win, and their third straight appearance (they won SB VII the year before, beating Washington 14-7 to complete their "perfect"* 1972 season. They had lost SB VI to Dallas 24-3).

Miami also appeared in SB XVII, losing 27-17 to Washington. They lost to San Francisco 38-19 in SB IXX, after the 1984 season.

* As each NFL season begins, members of that 1972 Dolphins team chill a bottle of champagne, to be opened when the last unbeaten team (this year it was the Raiders after a 4-0 start) loses their first game of the season.

• breeze
    breeze

OK...!!

I will take Tampa Bay vs Miami Dolphins....

ALL FLORIDA BOWL....

BREEZE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit