Super Bowl Predictions

by WildTurkey 307 Replies latest social physical

• pomegranate
  • LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Hey Outnfree,,,,,,, I am a football mom too!!!!!!!! My son passed his entrance exam and is a freshman and will start Monday playing for a public school. We had him in a private school for a week and decided he would be better off somewhere eles.
    He just went to his first game, with the team ,but didnt play he has to get some shots before he can play on the team. He road a school bus for the very first time and loved it. It was a good mixture of kids and they sang and acted goofy ( Kinda like their dad's do huh??) the hour trip to the game.

He said it was one of the best times of his life, he loves football and being in school with kids he knows. He said they sang rap songs, country songs ( country boy can survive) and the song off of the titans. I can just feel his happiness, and I so proud he passed the test to get into school. He is exhausted by his life seems to have direction now....... Down with the borg and their stupid rules!!!!!

Oh ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL ............ This thread ,,, ok I always go for the COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Emmit, Go Emmit!!!!!!!!!!!!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Brother Beans............

There is a team called the "Dolphins"??????? Where do they play? Who shows up?

XW

• hannibal
    hannibal

Vikes , Book it!

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Hey BigTx I was going to pick Green Bay as my NFC champ, but didnt cause XenaW likes them. Lol

Hey I have a shirt that says We interrupt this marriage for football season!!!!!!!!! Yeah baby dont you love the Pig skin!!!!!!!!

• jack2
    jack2

Well, as I sit here with my 49ers hat on.......

Actually, I think it's waaaay too early to even guess. All we really have to go on is last year's performances and the draft and free agent signings. The pre-season means diddly-squat, as any football fan knows.

WT, maybe I'll remeber this thread about 6 games into the season. By that time, certain things will be clear with respect who who'd good and who aint.

Just one thing......each year I watch out for a team or two that surged near the end of the past season, but then either came up short of the playoffs altogether or lost in the playoffs.

Three seasons back, that happened with the Ravens. They closed strong, missed the playoffs, and then won the whole thing the following year. The Pats were a bit more of a surprise last season. Green Bay fans will note that they finished well two season ago, missed the playoffs, then made a good run last year. So I look for teams like that first, teams that came up short in one way or another because they seem hungry the folllowing year.

To football fans - if you like an insightful and yet funny commentary on football as each week progresses, check out the "Sports Nut" column at Slate.com during the NFL season. Gregg Easterbrook (also a religious writer) has a great column that appears each Tuesday during the season. Highly recommended!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Hey- WT-----

Bite me

XW- of the "Cheesehead" class

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

I used to be a Raiders fan. Then I wised up. I had all I can take from Al Davis. Moved to Tn. and you guessed it TITANS all the way. This will be there year to avenge their lose to the Rams.

Go Titans!!!!

CC

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Hey XenaW, my boys high school football team needs a team to practice against, I was wondering if you could see if Packers were available, I promise that my boy will go easy on them.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hey Wild Turkey! Just remember to pass this along to the Cheeseheads:

Troy Aikman -- 3-0 in Super Bowls
    Brett Favre -- 1-1 in Super Bowls

Head to Head record in the 90's: Dallas 9 wins, Green Bay 1 win

Team of the 90's: Your Dallas Cowboys!!!!!!!

'Nuff said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit