• Solace
    Solace

"I wonder what Heaven would do if I fell assleep"

"Green Bay Peckers"

Well LB,

With an attitude like that, probably something very painful

• IronGland
    IronGland

My prediction: A boring overhyped one sided game. At least one of the players (probably a receiver or running back) will either kill or rape someone outside a bar after the game.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Sounds like a great game

• IronGland
    IronGland

Yet you cant deny the (probable) truth of my words.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I (probably) can and (probably) just did.

• IronGland
    IronGland

So, which part do you dispute? The part about the crappy game? Past SuperBowl history will back me up on that one. Or is it the fact that it's almost a certainty that one of the teams mutants will probably do something incredibly stupid and destructive post game? Shall I post links detailing the glorious criminal history of many of these freaks?

Edited by - irongland on 12 December 2002 19:7:46

• LB
    LB

Hurt me Heaven, hurt me.

I predict that there will be rapes and beatings in Ironglands hometown and not by a participant in the super bowl too.

• Solace
    Solace

LB,

So Sassy...

IronGland,

You may have a point. There may be just as many creeps in the NFL that currently exist in the WTS. Oh, & I wouldnt mess with Crazy151 if I were you. I heard hes a little on the uhhhh,,, crazy side... Grrrrrrr.....

• dubla
    dubla

iron-

Past SuperBowl history will back me up on that one.

maybe super bowl history as a whole supports your stance, but certainly not recent super bowl history, as 3 out of the last 5 have been decided by a touchdown or less, and 2 of the last 3 have come down to the final play of the game. hardly "crappy" games, im sure youd agree.

you also might be surprised to know that over 1/3 of all super bowls ever played have been decided by 10 pts. or less......while a third may not sound convincing, consider also that a large chunk of the blowouts came in the nfc domination days of the '80s (7 of the 10 years were more than 10 pt. victories).

Shall I post links detailing the glorious criminal history of many of these freaks?

while i wont defend the criminal behavior of any nfl player, i will say that this aspect of the nfl (and all athletes really) is blown up simply because they are in the spotlight. id venture to guess if you did post links, or simply do the research, youd find that the percentage of nfl players whove committed a crime probably falls in line with the national average, at worst, if not way below it (which would be my guess). its like robert downy jr.......we hear about it EVERY time this guy gets another mark added to his record, obviously because hes in the spotlight........but joe blow down the street has been convicted of drug possesion five times, has had three duis, and countless other misdemeanors as well, and no one knows it. i suppose you could fall back to the position of "they should be held to a higher standard", which i agree with, but this is reality, and crimes are committed.........by athletes, celebrities, priests, presidents, probably even nuns.

aa

• Solace
    Solace

dubla,

You are a pretty smart guy for not liken the Pack ,d efinatly a keeper!!

Heeeeyy,

Go dubla, Go dubla....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit