Super Bowl Predictions

by WildTurkey 307 Replies latest social physical

• Solace
    Solace

dubla,

Wow!

What an jerk! So did you backhand him?

I have been in Green Bay with my kids and most of the players are more than happy to greet and sign autographs. It is sad when some of them get too big for their britches.

Oh and with Favre, I understand what you are saying but you cant make plays without taking chances. So he lost a few, I dont hold it against him. I wouldnt trade him just yet, you and I both know what hes capable of.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

EAGLES EAGLES EAGLES

If we beat the Rams this Sunday with a third string quarterback, then HELLO SUPERBOWL!!!!

ash

• crownboy
    crownboy

Wow, dubla, that's a pretty telling story of Sapp you posted. He's always been one of my favourite players, but that story definitely makes me think of him in a different light. I supposed he could have been having a bad day, but that's still no way to act. If Jay Fiedler did that to you, would you give Favre his deserved props then ?

Yeah, you guys do control things as you stated, but a stunning upset by the hapless Minnesota Vikings in a couple of weeks ought to get you guys into the late season talespin that hopefully is due .

And what's up with the relationship between Favre and Sapp anyway? I mean exchanging pleasantries during the game? Lombardi is probably rolling in his grave . They need to get a room already .

• Solace
    Solace

Crown,

"And whats with the relationship between Favre and Sapp anyway?"

Maybe Favre is hoping Sapp wont cut him up into tiny pieces him if he gives him an occassional pat on the bootie.

"They need to get a room already"

Uhhhhhh.... Thanks for the picture Crown. I think I'll skip dinner now.

Edited by - heaven on 27 November 2002 18:23:48

• crownboy
    crownboy

LOL @ Heaven.

• dubla
    dubla

this wasnt the same bears team that led, AT green bay, 14-6 at halftime last week.....was it? because the team i saw last night looked like they wouldve gotten a good game from the '72 dolphins that were on hand for their ceremony....had they suited up.

guess who has the best winning percentage of ALL active qbs in the nfl right now? you get three guesses.........

nope, not rich gannon........

nope, not donovan mcnabb........

nope, especially not brett favre.........

its none other than jay fiedler (72%) , with a 28-11record as a starter.....and its good to have him back.

aa

• Funchback
    Funchback

My prediction for the Super Bowl...

vs.

A rematch of the 1980 Super Bowl.

Eagles 27, Raiders 17

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Oh yes, the will be there!

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Are you kidding? The raiders are an alright team. They won't make it all the way though...

• dubla
    dubla

ill believe in the raiders if they can come down to miami next weekend and come away with a win. miami has owned oakland in recent years, and im expecting another dolphins victory this time around. its THE key matchup as far as afc tiebrakers are concerned....considering the dolphins have already beaten the broncos, colts, and chargers.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit