Super Bowl Predictions

by WildTurkey 307 Replies latest social physical

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

*stirs the nacho cheese hot tub*

okay, cmere crown and Beans- it may not be jello but you'll like it- trust me, I'm a Packer Fan!!

• crownboy
    crownboy

I'll only go into the hot tub if you come in and get your body all cheesy with me, heaven .

The preliminary reality check still has me believing in the J-E-T-S. Perhaps 3 Brett Favre interceptions will seal the loss ? Maybe a couple of solid Mo Lewis tackles will remind Ahman Green of his fumbling troubles?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I dont remember seeing anything about Chad Pennington in the Probowl or any "MVP" letters by his name. The JETS suck. They are like 8-6 or something horrible. The Bengals could beat them.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Yes. The Pro Bowl. The Eagles have 7, count them, 7 going to the Pro Bowl!!!!

GO EAGLES------ALL THE WAY------ TO THE SAN DIEGO!!!!!!!!!

• Solace
    Solace

XW & Beans,

OMG!! What are you two doing under there?

Shouldnt you at least come up for air?

Crown,

You need to quit yakkin and start listening to that Crazy drinken man who just told ya a thing or two.

Oh, & I aint gettin in NO hottub, I mean cheesetub till you get with the program.

Now be a good boy and and repeat after me,

"GREEN BAY KICKS BOOTAYE!"

BTW, I think Shatika is SO cute popping in out of nowhere with all that "Go Eagles" stuff.

• hannibal
    hannibal

If the packers win the bowl this year than I am for sure going to

become atheist! ;0000000000 nooooooo..... please God;)

• Solace
    Solace

Oh Hanni,

Dont be silly, God has nothing to do with this.

Have some cheese, or would you prefer more whiiiine?

• crownboy
    crownboy

Ok, Heaven, for you I'll get with the program and say :

GREEN BAY KICKS BOOTAYE!

(can't believe I'm doing this for the cheese jacuzzi )

Hey, dubla, just call me Nostradamous.

(bigger gloat pending if the Jets win tomorrow).

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld
    The JETS suck. They are like 8-6 or something horrible. The Bengals could beat them.

Maybe the Bungles could - they did beat the Saints (or is that the 'aints' now?) - but the Pats couldn't handle 'em! I guess after McNair and co. spanked Brady he just can't seem to get back in the groove. And I think Chad P did a great job last night. Not a Jets fan, but more so not a Pats fan. Glad to see 3 things fall into place this weekend - Packs win again (but a tough game they could have easily lost!), the Pats go down in flames again, and the fishy dudes lose to the purple people eaters - yea!!!!

• Funchback
    Funchback

Still no respect for the Eagles, eh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit