Share your funniest or cutest baby pics!!

by Solace 148 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

CC, I still see red X's..Hmmmm...

Sally, You look so cute, like Cindy from the Brady bunch!!

• Nikita
    Nikita

Here are a couple more (more so of Biggs as a toddler)

Isn't he adorable-and wild looking, too!

And here we are, the good old days before we were indoctrinated into the JW's:

CC, I can't see your pictures. Sally you were precious and Heaven, that photo is priceless!

Nikita

• Mulan
    Mulan

Here are 2 of my grandsons. (I had to edit because photos were too large)

Edited by - mulan on 6 August 2002 18:50:2

Edited by - mulan on 6 August 2002 18:59:44

• Mulan
    Mulan

Here is me at age 5.

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

I'll try it one more time....LOL

CC

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

I give up......CC

• Solace
    Solace

Aww, Mulan, I'll bet you dont spoil them one bit either! So cute and those cheeks! Yours is so sweet, you look shy in the picture, what happend?! tehe j.k. I just love those black and white photos, dont you?

Nikita, So you were the big sister and you sat that close to them without slugging them? I should have you talk to my daughter, she can hardly be in the same room with her younger brother. How did you all manage to smile at the same time in that Santa pic? Oh, you did mention it was before the J.W. days, O.K.

C.C. Aww. Dont give up. If you want to, you can e-mail me the picture and I can try to post it for you.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Here's me: pre-hair!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Heaven, boys get horney for girls at a much younger age than most girls realize - trust me I WAS THERE!

• Nikita
    Nikita

Lol, Heaven! Believe me, I established who was here in our little corner of the world first! But, Biggsy was tough!

Elsewhere, how early do boys start becoming horney? I've got a 7year-old girl who has promised she will never marry or have children, but she has a boy her age who just adores her! She can't even stand the idea of him liking her!

Nikita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit