Share your funniest or cutest baby pics!!

by Solace 148 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

Seven recently posted some darling pics of himself as a baby! Sooo cute! I thought it would be so fun to see everyones baby pictures! I would have posted mine on his thread but his thread title was about naked pics of himself and Im still hoping he will come through so I didnt want to hijack it. This is me and my extra large size pacifier. Be nice now.

Edited by - heaven on 26 July 2002 17:52:35

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

ahhh Heaven, you were such a cutie!

I will have to see if I can find one of me to post later....

• dmouse
    dmouse

This isn't me but it's still a cute baby pic. It's my daughter Chloe enjoying a bowl of ice-cream!

P.S.

This is my last post for two weeks 'cus I'm off on holiday!

see ya!

• zanex
    zanex

dont know how to post pix and I dont have any of myself but I do know how to get pix in the profile box..so that little spud playin the saxophone in my profile pix window is me little girl...I hope that the upload of the pix actually worked..;)

• Solace
    Solace

dmouse, Is she eating is or wearing it?! What a doll! Enjoy your vacation!

Joann, Please do!!!

Zanex, I can see your profile pic clearly! She is adorable! You can e-mail me a picture if you want and I can try to post it for you.

Edited by - heaven on 26 July 2002 17:21:31

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

i don't have any baby picies. maybe 'cause i was a really ugly baby . seriously i was two months premature. we were really poor so my parents stopped taking pictures of us kids by the time they got to me. but i think i have one or two of me when i was in the first grade. i'll try to find one and post it. for now, this is my son when he was around four.

wow heaven, you could have been the gerber baby that's a beautiful picture. i love black-and-white photography. i think it gives dimension that you just can't get with color pictures. drmouse, your daughter's a sweetie. that reminds me of when my son was a baby and he ate a bowl of spaghetti. i don't know why children do that (wear their food). i gave him a baby spoon, which he promptly threw on the floor. then he proceeded to take fistfuls of spaghetti and just sort of stuff them into his mouth. i tried not to laugh but then in between bites he would take the spaghetti and for some reason smear it onto his head, his ears, etc. i wonder if he thought he could taste it that way too. then he got sleepy and i watched him doze and his head wobbled and he just went >plunk< face first, right into the rest of the spaghetti. ah precious moments...

Edited by - Incense_and_Peppermints on 26 July 2002 17:58:47

• zanex
    zanex

heaven...I sent off a couple pix...hope they come thru to yer email ok...thxz fer the azziztance...

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

I'd love to show off my Hubby's baby pics, BUT, I don't have any. His JW mom wouldn't ever give us his baby pictures. He doesn't have one picture of himself as a child, teenager,etc. The only pics I have of him is from the time I met him till now. Oops, excuse me, we have his senior high school pic.

I'm gonna ask Brittanny(15)our daughter to write to her JW grandma and ask for her Dad's pictures. I'm just hoping they haven't burned them. If they don't send any, I'm gonna call or write all of his NON-jw relatives (that he hardly knows) and tell'm everything. Heck, I'm gonna tell'm anyway. That will really upset them.

Oh, well, just look at what you have started by this thread. Have anyone else here been denied pics?

Suscarra

• Solace
    Solace

Suscarra, wow that is interesting. Im not sure if Ive heard of someone being denied their baby pics. Maybe you could sneak some out and have them scanned without her finding out. What am I saying, you shouldnt have to do that!! That sounds like a better idea having your daughter ask for them, I hope it works.

Incense, Awww,,,Thank you. I just showed your sons picture to my 5 year old son. He said he looks "Cool", like a cowboy. He left the room now and he would probably kill me if he knew I was going to post this funny pic of him and his sister in this penguin getup. This one was taken at the zoo last year.

• Solace
    Solace

Zanex, your daughter is beautiful.

These pics are so cute. It looks like shes a real ham.

Edited by - heaven on 26 July 2002 18:53:41

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit