Share your funniest or cutest baby pics!!

by Solace 148 Replies latest jw friends

• zanex
    zanex

yah I cant access page 2 either! but damn theres some ADORABLE lookin kidz runnin around theze here parts! thx again heaven fer postin those fer me..and yah she IS a ham..LOL

• Nikita
    Nikita

Well, I have enjoyed the pictures I was able to see! Here are some of me and Mr. Biggs. My scanner is down, so these are the earliest I have on file right now.

would you believe I was only about 3 years old? I was very tall from the time I was born (23")!

1971-72?

Are they showing up ok? I copied and pasted instead of copying the properites link.

Leslie, aka"Nikita"

Edited by - Nikita on 28 July 2002 13:52:20

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Yep they look great. It took a few sec.s before they began to show up. Could be my PC is slow today

• Solace
    Solace

Dakota was a T.V. celebrity child! How exciting!

Orbit, Fower and Xandria, I cant see your pictures. PLM can you see them? You are so good at pic posting stuff. I have been accessing the properties from my picture page on MSN to download. I have only downloaded my profile pics from my own files.

Valis, You were and still are a real cutie! Luv the picture!

Nikita, your pictures are so nice, I love the one taken on the carousel! That reminds me of this picture of me riding my horsy and making quite the fashion statement. Very humiliating, I must say. I guess I was having too much fun to notice that I had completely soaked through my diaper. I promised someone I would post it if they shared their pictures. PLM you have a very attractive family by the way. Nice Pictures. I like how you added the captions and explained each one. O.K. a deals a deal.. This picture should discourage any secret admirers I may currently have huh,?.

• Nikita
    Nikita

Thanks Heaven and Plum!

Heaven, that is a cute picture!

I can't see Orbits, Xandrias or Flowers either!

Nikita

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

LOL, Heaven. I wouldn't exactly call it celebrity. If memory serves me right, the stations signal back then wouldn't go much beyond about thirty miles.

When my daughters were younger, they appared on the local kids show, Ramblin Rod, for all you in the Portland area. He taped the show the day before and was preparing for vacation and taped some extra segments. So, they were on every morning for two weeks.

When I went, it was live. I remember "Uncle Dan" asking us each if we got anything new to be on the show. I don't remember my answer, but my younger sister said she got new panties and turned around and lifted her dress to show him. She did it so quick they couldn't stop her. Just imagine, my sisters butt shown live on TV in the Greater Miami area. Since that was about 45 years ago, I think I'll have to remind her the next time I speak to her, LOL

Lew W

Watchtower Decruit

• Reborn2002
  • Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Above is a picture of me circa 1984.

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Your Images - Your Site - Your World
    My Studio | Upload | E-greetings | ImgPro | Photo Gallery | ImgShop

Title
    climb

Submitter
    CappuccinoOC

Image Details
    517 * 384 Pixels,
    23 KB

Image ID

Choose for your PRODUCT (T-shirts, Mugs)
    Choose for customized E-CARD

|

Search Tips

Click on download to get the full-sized image.

Download will open another window where the full-sized image will load. This might take up to 5 minutes. Please minimize the download window and carry on browsing.

Log out

Home | About Us | Site Map | Help | E-mail | Feedback
    Terms of Service --- Privacy Policy --- General Terms of Offer -- Licence Agreement Copyright Policy
    2000 Imgstudio.com, Inc.

This is Cappuccino OC @ 1 year (11-71)

Edited by - Cappuccino OC on 28 July 2002 15:56:28

Edited by - Cappuccino OC on 28 July 2002 16:27:1

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Your Images - Your Site - Your World
    My Studio | Upload | E-greetings | ImgPro | Photo Gallery | ImgShop

Title
    6 moc gen

Submitter
    CappuccinoOC

Image Details
    409 * 621 Pixels,
    39 KB

Image ID

Choose for your PRODUCT (T-shirts, Mugs)
    Choose for customized E-CARD

|

Search Tips

Click on download to get the full-sized image.

Download will open another window where the full-sized image will load. This might take up to 5 minutes. Please minimize the download window and carry on browsing.

Log out

Home | About Us | Site Map | Help | E-mail | Feedback
    Terms of Service --- Privacy Policy --- General Terms of Offer -- Licence Agreement Copyright Policy
    2000 Imgstudio.com, Inc.

This is my daughter when she was 6 mos old

Edited by - Cappuccino OC on 28 July 2002 16:28:44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit