Share your funniest or cutest baby pics!!

by Solace 148 Replies latest jw friends

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Thanks Nikita. My Aunt raised Collies and Buster was one of the last ones she had after she stopped breeding them. I've got more pic's of me growing up. No nudies that I'm aware of....LOL...but I got one of me on my first day fishing that's pretty funny if anyone is interested....=:-)>

CC

• Solace
    Solace

C.C.,

If the fishing picture is even half as cute as the picture of you and Buster, I would love to see it!

• Nikita
    Nikita

Finally, I got my scanner working again! Here are 2 of me:

Somewhere in Philadelphia 1965

Nikita

• Solace
    Solace

Nikita,

Look at you, all posing & stuff! You seem tiny but so alert. I'll bet you were an early crawler / walker.

• Nikita
    Nikita

Heaven, you got that right! When I was born I was 23 inches long! I was able to manuever out of my crib by like 7 months I think! My Mom and Dad would open the door and find me happily playing in my room. One day they peeked in to see how I did it. I was able to pull myself up and hoist myself over the bars and then slowly work my way down head first!

I am happy to say that my daughter (although she is tall like me) never put me through that anxiety!

Nikita

• Solace
    Solace

It is so scary when babies walk early because along with that comes running then FALLING.

ANXIETY is the perfect word. I was also thinking NERVOUS WRECK!

Oh well, Ya gotta luv em......

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Brother here started walking early.

Mom said he didn't bother to crawl.

It took too long to go places.

Then I came along and was happy to just crawl a while.

Don't know what that means so I'll assume it means I have more patients

Edited by - plmkrzy on 14 August 2002 4:7:54

• Solace
    Solace

Plm, Cute! He looks so serious, ya' know? It makes you wonder what he's thinking. Wouldnt you just love to know whats going through their minds at that age?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

LOL Heaven we were just talking about that a few nights ago. He has the SAME look on is face 50 years later! HAhahahahaha.

A thinker for sure. But hardly serious, always cutting everybody up. Maybe that wasn't the best word to use.

Always making people laugh

• Solace
    Solace

PLM, "He has the same look on his face 50 years later." Does he still have that full head of hair

I must stop looking at these cute babies, Im starting to want another. Too bad they have to grow up and start being mean. Paybacks for all we did to our parents, huh?.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit