Share your funniest or cutest baby pics!!

by Solace 148 Replies latest jw friends

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

No, no, its not me or any one I know of........hehe

Edited by - thichi on 16 August 2002 12:1:15

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

Psycho baby!!

My second daughter 15 years ago...

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

POM
    Why on earth were you reading the entire book of Genesis to that poor child at such a young age.LOL

She's adorable!

CC I think that last pic is my fav of you too. That's a keeper p.s. Love the shoes

plum

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Pom, that is too funny! LOL I hope, whatever caused that look on her face, didn't make it stick permanently!!!

Heaven, Nik, Plum, thanks for your comments on the pic's. I was fortunate to have a good childhood, inspite of growing up in the borg. My dad never forced me to except the religion. I did everything on my own accord My father loved taking pictures, and I have tons of great shots that he took of my sister and I growing up. From time to time I may pop a few on the board, I'll stop inundating you with them for now!!! lol

I need help defending Tink against remarks made by Bleep in T.R.'s post. If you guys would read and make any appropriate comments. I would appreciate it. I've already ripped him a new butt. Thanks in advance!

CC

• Solace
    Solace

Pom, she looks quite amazed with something, maybe you or the camera? It could almost a guilty sort of a look like, "UH, moms comming.. Get back in the crib.." Very cute, thanks for sharing!

Thi Chi, Thats an interesting picture indeed. Is that were that age old saying, "A face only a mother could love" came from?

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

Hehehehe....Thanks everyone!

I got this shot of Sarah by sneaking up on her while she was playing in her crib at bed time. I quietly walked in and FLASH!!!

CC, naw it didn't stick!!! Here she is at 16 with her older brother:

Okie Dokie...I'll check in later!! Thanks y'all for the comments!

pom

Edited by - pomegranate on 17 August 2002 8:1:42

• Solace
    Solace

Pom, She's a doll and your son is so cute. Looks like one of the backstreet boys or N-Sync, not sure which of the two is still considered "cool".

Here is a picture of my son and daughter all cleaned up.

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Great Pic Heaven..How old is that picture?...You have beautiful children!

CC

• Solace
    Solace

Thanks C.C.

This is a current photo. My daughter is 10 and my son is 5. She let me pic out her dress for this one. I thought it was cute because it looks like a school uniform. I figured it will probably be the last picture of them were she actually still looks like a little girl so I couldnt resist her dressing the part. They are both usually in jeans and T-shirts though. The only reason they are smiling is because I promised to take them for ice cream after.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

hehe, had to bribe the kits 'eh???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit