Share your funniest or cutest baby pics!!

by Solace 148 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

*L* pom....give that boy his medicine..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Heaven,

This is a fun thread. I don't have but a couple of my own baby pictures, and they aren't copied to disc yet as they are in bad shape.

Here is a special black and white photo that I have always kept. It is one of the very few taken of me with my daddy approximately 55 years ago.

My mom made all my clothes and this was a red dress with white trim. I wasn't two years old yet, and the sun was in my eyes.

Karen

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

..and here is one of my dear little boy with his older counsin and my dad. He took them to the zoo and they both seem a bit apprehensive of that snake! He was probably about three in this one. (1972)

Thanks for letting me share.

Karen

• Solace
    Solace

Karen I cant see your pictures. Did you download them to a website and paste the properties of the picture onto the thread. If you are still having trouble, I can try to post them for you if you want to e-mail them to me.

Elsewhere, Bribery has been known to work in desperate situations. Do you want a cookie?

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

Heaven....

Heh, thanks for letting me see your kiddos. Beautiful children. What a contagious smile on your son!!

Valis,

*L* pom....give that boy his medicine..

I don't get it?? Am I missing sumthin???

Anyways, since we're showing off the kids, here's my two youngest:

Have a great Saturday!!!

Edited by - pomegranate on 17 August 2002 22:14:19

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yeah! What I gotta do?

• Solace
    Solace

Pom, So sweet! Your daughter is hugging your son!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope mine hug again someday, they seem to fight constantly. Hmm, maybe I'll try the ice cream thing again.

Oh Else, I suppose... After all, you have been such a good boy

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Not to worry, Heaven. While growing up, my daughters fought terribly, right through their teens. Today, they are as close as I always hoped they would be. It seems to be just another part of growing up, I guess.

The youngest just loves being an aunt and her sister is looking forward to the day she too is an aunt. He he, if you see this, Mike and Laurie, grandpa says it's time to he had more grandkids

Lew W

• Solace
    Solace

Thanks Dakota.

I believe you because my sister and I used to fight while we were growing up but now I dont know what I would do without her. She understands my views of the W.T.S. and I can talk to her about anything. Thanks Sis!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

@ Heaven

[Munch] [Munch] [Munch]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit