Share your funniest or cutest baby pics!!

by Solace 148 Replies latest jw friends

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

I finally got around to posting this pic I promised.....I don't look like Opie Taylor too much do I ?.....LOLOLOL....I've got another fishing pic....but I'll post it tomorrow....getting sleepy...What's up with that jacket? What was Mom thinking....letting me go fishing looking like that....LOL....CC

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

CC well those shoes are a dead give away.

Opee wore tennyshoes Red and White if I remember right.

• Nikita
    Nikita

Aww CC, I think you look fine! Now take a peek at this picture:

Check out those high-waters I was wearing!!! I used to wonder what my Mom was thinking, too! But, if I was anything like my daughter, I was bound and determined to wear what I wanted to wear and no one was gonna talk me out of it!

Nikita

who is slowly getting through to daughter with the idea that stripes and flowers don't match!

• Solace
    Solace

C.C., You had an awfully good day, look at all those fish! You look so proud. I love that picture!

Nikita, So funny! What did dad think of you guys climbing all over his car?

• Nikita
    Nikita

Dad was probably at work! He used to work at a Korvettes Dept. Store-anyone remember them?

If he only knew half the trouble we kids got into while he was working.

Edited by - Nikita on 15 August 2002 23:27:57

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Hey Nikita...Those are some real highwaters....LOL.....Plm, I found a better Opie Taylor....got the sneakers this time....LOL...Hey Heaven, I sure was proud...There was a really big bass in the back of the stringer, and I wanted to show it to my cousin......but....my father cleaned them before my cousin saw them...I bawled my eyes out and was so mad...LOL

CC

• Nikita
    Nikita

Aww, CC, that is precious! Yes, I can see the "Opie" in that one!

Did your Dad ever figure out why you were so upset?

Nikita

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Yes..I made sure I told him why....LOL....he appologized...I was 5 years old in that last pic...that was my very first day fishing....the pic with all the fish was taken a couple years later. I think I was around 7in that one.

CC

• Solace
    Solace

C.C. This last one is my favorite! SOOO cute! You still have that same smile!

Nikita, OMG dont get me started on the trouble we got into when we were kids Sometimes moms are a little more forgiving. I guess I am also guilty of the famous "Just wait till' your dad gets home."

• ThiChi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit