Share your funniest or cutest baby pics!!

by Solace 148 Replies latest jw friends

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

I'm hoping that the pictures can be seen now. Let me know if they can't be seen. My e-mail is open

Capp

• Solace
    Solace

Cappuccino, Awwww, Your daughter is precious & look at your little pony tail!I love it!

Dakota, Still, that had to have been pretty cool though. I'll Bet you were the envy of all your friends.

Reborn, I cant see your pictures! I know you were cute back then too since you had sent me that younger pic of yourself before.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

• Solace
    Solace

Elswehere,

It looks like the one second from the right just cant hold it any longer!! Is that one you?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Yeh elsewhere which one are you?

Heaven
    Orbit, Fower and Xandria, I cant see your pictures. PLM can you see them?

I can't access page 2 at all. I've even tried sneeking up on it. I am redirected to msn.

plum

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Heaven,

See the middle one? I fell over the edge and he is looking at me.

Edited by - Elsewhere on 28 July 2002 23:24:27

Edited by - Elsewhere on 28 July 2002 23:27:16

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Thank you heaven. I didn't have much hair then until about I was almost 4. Now I have so much that I have to get it thinned out. My daughter also has alot of hair. Her eyes are hazel green now instead of blue.

Capp

• Solace
    Solace

Elsewhere, Awww, Did you get an owee?

Cappuchino, that just reminded me of my daughter! She was bald for so long! Once I thought of taping a little bow to her head, is that ever sad or what? I was so excited when I could finally put a barrett in her hair but she hated it and pulled it out. Oh well, life goes on huh..

I am heading out of town for a few days so I will have to catch up with everyone on Friday when I return. Take care everyone & thanks to all who contributed, I'll talk to you soon. XOXO

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I have no idea how cute or funny it is...but this is me...in all my babyish glory...

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Joanna, you were adorable as a baby!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit