Share your funniest or cutest baby pics!!

by Solace 148 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

Me looking lost on the beach.

• Solace
    Solace

Anghared, You do look so tiny standing on that rock covered terrain. Very cute. It must have been cold at that beach, it looks like mom dressed you in your snowsuit.?. Do you have any pics of baby Simon?

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

oh my god these pictures are all so beautiful! our children are sweeter than candy and more precious than gold. it's touching to see pictures of everyone when they were little. reminds me of that song by enigma "the child in us":

prasanna vadanaaM saubhaagyadaaM bhaagyadaaM
    hastaabhyaaM abhayapradaaM maNigaNair-
    naanaavidhair-bhuushhitaaM who is of smiling face, bestower of all fortunes,
    whose hands are ready to rescue anyone from fear,
    who is adorned by various ornaments with precious stones
    Puer natus est nobis,
    et filius datus est nobis:
    cujus emperium super humerum...
    For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given:
    and the government will be upon his shoulder..
    Some day you came
    And I knew you were the one
    You were the rain, you were the sun
    But I needed both, cause I needed you
    You were the one
    I was dreaming of all my life
    When it is dark you are my light
    But don't forget
    Who's always our guide
    It is the child in us

heaven, that pic of my son was taken at rawhide, a wild west town here in arizona. (he wanted to keep the rifle, haha). i used to call him my little buckaroo. they grow up too fast!!!!

love,
    ~incense

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

i am loving the pictures... what beautiful looking kids... !!!!!!!!!

i don't have any scanned myself but Emmie looks a lot like me when i was little:

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

p.s. i feel like weeping for those children who were kidnapped and murdered. you know, whenever i see a young teenage boy on the street, he is always my son. i don't know why i feel this way but maybe you other parents do too. one time this kid about 14 was skating on his surfboard and he hit something on the sidewalk and fell on the back of his head. i was driving down the street and people just drove by. the kid was lying there. a woman jogging just jogged around him and kept going - not a word to the kid. i tiurned around and by that time he had sat up. i drove into a parking lot by him and asked him if he was ok and he said yeah and i said are you sre and he said yes i'm fine thanks though and he went on his way. but anyway every boy represents my boy and i don't know sometimes don't you want to save the world? especially these kids? i hope if he's ever far from me and needs help, someone good would help him. i'm going offline now. sorry to change the tone of your beautiful thread. i know that seeing these pictures makes us all realize how precious our children are. i'm going to go hug my son now.

love,
    ~janette

• Solace
    Solace

Moe, Thanks for taking time to share those darling pics. I know how busy you are these days. Your daughter does look so much like you!

Incense, I understand how you feel. It seems impossible to me that someone would actually want to hurt, neglect or abuse a child. They are so innocent and trusting. The W.T.S teaching that God would actually kill innocent children who arent witnesses in Armageddon is sick and completely unbelievable to me. If that is Gods word than I wouldnt be able to serve such a cruel God, ever. I would honestly rather die along with the others.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Okay, if you all promise not to laugh too loud or poke fun at how old these are, I'll post them. Remember, I am placing you all on the honor system

This is my first haricut. I'm the one in the chair

Lew W

Watchtower Decruit

• Solace
    Solace

Oh No, hes cutting of your curls!!!!!

You were very cute Dakota!! I'll bet you charmed all the ladies..

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Awwwww! Your picrures are all so cute :) Moe, your little girls eyes are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Here is a picture of my nephew. He's my sisters first and he is an absolute sweetheart!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

oh my GOD bewtween worlds... look at THOSE eyes!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit