Favorite Football team?

by WildTurkey 108 Replies latest social physical

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I used to like the niners. I grew up on Joe+roger+ronnie-----and then they totally @#@$ed JOE! How could they do that??? I have hated the niners ever since. They give STeve young all of this parting $$$$$$ and big pansy parade but yet they kicked Joe out like he was a bum! @#%! the Niners!

• dubla
    dubla

crazy-

A) Im in Cali and B) Home tickets have been sold out since 1960- I dont think I have a chance :(

well, i dont know about the distance thing, but getting into the stadium is no problem if you really want to see the pack play. one of my friends and i have a pact to attend every dolphins/packers game together...he being the packer fan. we went to see them at lambeau 5 years ago, and it was awesome....ticket prices (scalped) ranged anywhere from $50/$75 (endzone) all the way up. i think we paid $150 each for ours, but we had great seats on the 35 yd. line. if you ever have the opportunity, finance wise, to go your team play in green bay, i highly reccomend it. i personally hate the packers, but i have to give the packer fans their due credit....that stadium (and town for that matter) is awesome, and the fans are great. it just feels like football, and my experience there was definitely one of my best all time (and ive been to a bunch of dolphins games all over). we are going again this year, and this time the matchup falls on a monday night at lambeau! its going to be incredible, i cant wait.

aa

• Solace
    Solace

Hey Crazy, fellow packerbacker!!!!!

Xena warrier is gonna get us tickets. She lives in Green bay, about 4 hours from where I live. Im not sure how many tickets or what game, but we are all going for sure! I have been to a couple games in Green Bay, they are pretty wild.

• LB
    LB

Yeah and Joe ended up playing for the Kanas City Chumps. The graveyard of many an ex-9er quarterback.

Joe lives just below SF now and is a huge part of the community. He and Jennifer are always to be seen around town.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Ah!!! A Monday Night! Oh we dont do so well on Mondays- its a curse! Well hopefully we will get better-----we did spank the VIKINGS last year on a Monday night :) *greatest catch ever?*

I have looked into going to a game next year when I graduate with my BA. There are a couple of tour companies that have cool hotel/food/tickets/ deals, so I might go through them. I want to go to a December BEARS game! That would rock! But the VIKINGS would be fine -Bastards broke our home game winning streak! Die MOSS! Im sorry VIKING fans but I think your going to have a LIONS year. Its going to be BEARS/PACKERS for the title.

Oh and 49er fans, could you please encourage your team to smash the RAMS.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Joe made the 49ers and to get dumped like that was horrible! And he took the bunk ass chiefs to the playoffs!!!! STupid 49ers. I used to live in the Bay and there was nothing nicer than seeing the Packers smash the 9ers!

GO PACK GO!!!!!

HEAVEN! GREEN AND GOLD BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Swindon town,,ok I know!!!!!

• Solace
    Solace

Crazy

You know it!

• Elders_Kid
    Elders_Kid

Just because they were 2-14 last year doesn't mean that I can't be a Lions fan does it? C'mon this is a superbowl year, hell they got a new stadium, they have to earn it somehow.

EK

edited to correct stats I thought 2-13 was bad enough, but damn 2-14 make them look worse!!

Edited by - elders_kid on 11 July 2002 12:30:20

• dubla
    dubla

elders-

13-2? first off, theres 16 games in a season.....secondly, i think 2-14 is more like it, lol.

if the lions make it to the super bowl this year with schroeder and hakim as their starting wideouts, and harrington/mcmahon as the starting qb, ill personally pay for your ticket to the big game.

aa

Edited by - dubla on 10 July 2002 15:50:15

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit