Favorite Football team?

by WildTurkey 108 Replies latest social physical

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Hmmm--one has to wonder why Reborn is so testy...if the Vikings suck so bad, the aren't a threat to anyone, so why the rage Reborn?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

No rage.

Just stating facts.

Are you denying the facts?

Did the Vikings make the playoffs last year? LOL

Randy Moss is too busy whining and complaining and squirting water bottles in referee's faces.

Overpaid, pampered, multi-millionaire childish BRAT.

Robert Smith retired, Randy Moss is a little bitch, and Cris Carter wisely defected.

Your as bad as baseball's Chicago Cub fans, praise all the golden opportunities and potential in the preseason, but face the bitter reality that the team SUCKS come regular season and playoff time.

Can you say the word CHOKE? 0-4 in Super Bowls and a more recent 41-0 loss demonstrate that quality to me.

(Sorry, not angry with anyone in particular. Just football is my favorite sport and the two teams I despise most are the Minnesota Vikings and the Baltimore Ravens.)

Have a nice day.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

What's wrong with cheering for a team that chokes? I am nothing if not loyal. Did I say I love Randy Moss? Never you can read my other posts in this thread, did I say losing Robert Smith helped us any-nope. You are wrong about Cris Carter, he sucked ass(just this past year)--so much so no one else wanted him.

So excuse me while I enjoy my hometown team...

Have a nice day!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

DALLAS COWBOYS! Have been since 1967 and probably always will be despite Jerry Jones. Hey, does anyone else collect old games? I do and I was just curious . . . .

Thanks

Chris

Edited by - Big Tex on 16 July 2002 22:2:42

• not interested
    not interested

this viking fan is all ready for the upcomming season just got my script. for prozac filled

ready to live and die with my purple heros

• Gopher
    Gopher

Reborn,

I really enjoy your non-football posts.

FACT: The New England Patriots were 5-11 in 2000, and won the Super Bowl played after the 2001 season!!

FACT: The Minnesota Vikings were 5-11 in 2001. Yes they definitely underacheived, and the Dennis Green regime was wearing thin.

So now the Vikings have a new coach, a revamped defense and their running back MIchael Bennett having a year's experience under their belt, who knows -- it could be a winning combination, or it might not be....Winning the Super Bowl to be played after the 2002 season? Why can't a fan hope? Why not be a kid at heart and believe in dreams? The Patriots and their fans did, and look what it got them!

• hannibal
    hannibal

Reborn,

What team do you root for?

• sunstarr
    sunstarr

Just doesn't get any better than that.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Welcome brother Big Tex, You got to love those Cowboy fans!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Phooey! They suck, however, they are improving. Unfortuantely, I am forced to live in OSU land. At least they got rid of Cooper. He should have been fired years ago. And his severance! What a joke. Pay the guy a couple of million for a losing team.

Perhaps Tressel will get the GPA of the players above 1.0.

He at least got them motivated enough to beat Michigan!

PS...I am a Northwestern fan. (at least they graduate and have careers after the NFL doesn't call)

Freshmen entering in

Total entering freshmen194818651903

Percentage freshmen graduating in 5 years

Percentage freshmen graduating in 6 years

Overall Athlete Rate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit