Favorite Football team?

by WildTurkey 108 Replies latest social physical

• not interested
    not interested

have to agree with PLH and Goph,

it goes all the way back to my ancestors they were Vikings and so am I. Maybe a aposta-football fest this fall anyone interested

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hehe goph, no worries, my culpepper jersey and horns and braids are coming with me! on sept 15 i'll be in my purple and gold cheering the vikes on as they kick the bills' ass :)

• Solace
    Solace

Goph,

Shall we take this up in chat

Tehehehehe

• Simon
    Simon

Manchester City !

None of these other teams mentioned so far play football - they play smoe form of interruption to advertising

• heathen
    heathen

Give me d'em boys from Dallas . Can't wait for football this year I think the boys will go to the bowl.WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• jelly
    jelly

Steelers life long fan, this is the year.

Jelly

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Damn Simon, are you starting another USA bashing thread! LoL

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Da Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• City Fan
    City Fan

MANCHESTER CITY

I'm with Simon on this - I thought these other teams played some kind of rugby!

• jack2
    jack2

I like the 49ers, and football is my favorite sport by far. When I was younger though, I lived and died with the Vikings. It was never the same for them though when they left Metropolitan Stadium and moved indoors. Sorry, but that's just wrong.

The Montana years in SF, man, what a run! Four Super Bowl titles. Joe was arguably the greatest QB ever, though some might say it was Johnny Unitas.

Puffs, I enjoyed the Bears pics. That 1985 season, wow, what a team, especially the Defense. I'll tell ya, I loved Walter Payton. Also though, I honestly have to rank Gale Sayers as perhaps the best all-around running back I have ever seen. You may not be old enough to remember him, and for me I was privilaged to see him mostly in his later years. But seeing highlights of what that guy was able to do, I am still amazed.

I am looking forward very much to this year's NFL season; it should be cool with 32 teams and realignment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit