Favorite Football team?

by WildTurkey 108 Replies latest social physical

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hey Wild Turkey! Gotta tell you, this is the first season I'm looking forward too since the 90's. I'm still not sold on Quincy Carter, I'm really interested in seeing Chad Hutchinson, but I think the defense will be outstanding. If everything falls right, we might be looking at 8 or 9 wins.

GO COWBOYS!

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Hey Big Tex, I agree with you, hope we do a little better then 8 or 9 wins but it would be better then last year. We also have almost as money to spend as Houston. God if you can hear me please make Jerry spend it wisely!! HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sunstarr
    sunstarr

Puffs:

I don't mind Northwestern. They're ok. But they're no OSU. Anyway, are we talking about football or scholastic ability? I'm certainly not a fan of the Buckeye's for their intellectual prowess. We'll talk again after this season. Good times!

Edited by - sunstarr on 17 July 2002 22:17:44

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

"Gopher, oh Gopher----cmere.............

What do you get when you cross a pig and a Minnesota Viking?

Nothing...... there are some things even pigs won't do........

Besides, Randy Moss might decide he just doesn't feel like playing.........

Go Pack !!!!!!!!!!

XW----- of the Green and Gold Class............

• Gopher
    Gopher

It's interesting how much attention the Minnesota Vikings (American handball team) are getting on this thread. Maybe people are subconsciously afraid of this underdog team?? I don't think teams of lesser interest (such as the Detroit Lions or Houston Texans) would generate this much simultaneous love and hatred.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

lol@ xenawarrior!!!!!! thats funny. I was wondering if you were going to chime in on this thread.

• staceman
    staceman

How many Packers does it take to change a flat tire??

Only one, unless it's a blow-out.... Then the whole team shows up!!!!

Look what you started... hehe

• FlyingHigh
    FlyingHigh

hey Hannibal,

did you get your email up and running yet?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I heard the Packers were putting in artificial turf in Lambeau Field this year. They did it to keep their cheerleaders from grazing.

Edited by - Big Tex on 23 July 2002 0:41:58

• Gopher
    Gopher

LOL Big Tex --

We used to say that about the University of Iowa cheerleaders (part of the Minnesota-Iowa football game including godawful jokes about the other state...).

But I need to add -- the only way to get the Packer cheerleaders to graze like that would be to sprinkle bits of cheese on the ground near the stands!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit