Favorite Football team?

by WildTurkey 108 Replies latest social physical

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well Detroit can have that chump Schroeder ! Did you see how many misroutes and drops he had against the RAMs!! Im glad he's gone. Even I can drop passes- Pay me the Millions :)

• crownboy
    crownboy

Nemesis you are wrong about the soccer thing. It's a common misconception that soccer is an "American word" when it's as British as bad teeth . See here: http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~pstone/why.html

(BTW, I'm an American who loves soccer)

safe4kids I love the Gators too!!! (I'm from NYC, don't ask why ). I was pissed when Spurrier left, too (best offensive mind in college football, maybe even in NFL). But at least we still have Rex Grossman. Unlike Danny Wuerfel, I think he has real talent, and isn't just a product of Spurrier's system (though it helped him, no doubt). Hey, isn't U.Fla. better than FSU in academics, anyway ?

dubla all the talk in the world won't save your Dolphins. After that Monday night game 2 years ago, I'm almost tempted to believe in divine intervention . Last years game proved that we can win in Miami even w/o a good offensive effort (2 INT TD returns, I believe), and the game in NY showed that you guys could jump infront with whatever lead you want, we'll come back and get you(admitedly, Lamar Smith's ineptidude in that game helped too, but we'll just get Ricky Williams to fumble). I have a soft spot for Testaverde, but I know he's going to mess up our season somehow (but he won't loose to you guys ), so I'd actually put in Pennington this year. Our kicker John Hall scares me sometimes, but he usually gets the clutch FG (the Raiders last year, and the aforementioned Monday night game). Wouldn't you rather have Curtis Martin than Ricky Williams, though? (You guys got him for a bargain, BTW. He's not a trouble maker, just weird.)

• not interested
    not interested

crazy 151,

you said dthat you have viking blood too, from your prof. pic i doubt that .......lol but id love to come to cheese land and watch a vikes vs. pac game with ya , as long as there is pleanty of paint thinner around

• Beans
    Beans

Miami Dolphins, I have always been a fan and always will be!

Beans

• not interested
    not interested

I feel bad for you beans

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Crownboy

Okay, I won't ask why you're from NYC but tell me, why do you love the Gators?? Actually, a better question might be Why doesn't EVERYONE like the Gators??! Hehe And naturally UF is better than FSU academically; seriously, from what I've heard, it's near impossible to get admitted to UF anymore, the standards are incredibly high.

As for the Dolphins, well, I LOVE to see them LOSE! Sorry n all dat, but it's personal...someone I detest loves the dolphins and hates it when they get beat and I'll confess to a petty but intense feeling of satisfaction that I get everytime they get creamed Hehehe

Dana

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I recommend a visit to Schadenfreudists Anonymous.

Expatbrit

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Expat:

A girl's gotta grab what joy she can, where she can.

Dana

• jack2
    jack2

Crazy151, I have to agree, the whole Joe Montana departure thing was a big disappointment. I've stuck with the Niners anyway, but the years since then have never been quite the same. In fact, when the Niners won the Super Bowl in 1995, I was not nearly as thrilled as when they did it with Joe four times in the 1980s.

By the way, I live nowhere near SF so I have no idea about tickets, lol. I live on the East Coast.

• staceman
    staceman

OH MY!!! The Vikings\Packers rivalry has to be the BEST one in the NFL!! As much as I hate the Pack, I totally

respect them.... NOT!!!! My two favorite teams are the Vikes and whoever is playing the Butt Packers.. I mean Packers.... :-)

Hey you Packer fans..... You know I'm only kidding right?? hehe. This is what makes Football so much fun!! And now

the Bears are getting into the mix.... Yeehaa. Not to mention the Lions.... well, ok let's not mention them... (sorry Lions fans)

Everyone knows that if you're a Viking fan, you have to hate the Packers!! As in the Biblical sense of the word "hate".... ya know?

Anyhow... thanks for the fun here!!

And one final thought for you Packer fans........ L

Love ya'll......

Staceman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit