Favorite Football team?

by WildTurkey 108 Replies latest social physical

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey
    Joe was arguably the greatest QB ever

Well he was damn good!!!! I hate him so damn bad, you know how many times that asshole knocked my cowboys out of the super bowl you have to love the 49ers and cowboy games

• crownboy
    crownboy

J-E-T-S

Jets, Jets, Jets!

We'll finally get it right this year!

• staceman
    staceman

After all these years and close chances..... I still bleed purple and always will!!!

GO VIKES!!!!

• JanH
    JanH

Brann, Bergen

Liverpool FC

Oh yeah, that's football, not American handball.

- Jan

• LB
    LB

Montana is one of the nicest guys to ever play the game. He really was a humble guy, actually getting embarressed whenever comlimented.

And this from a guy that went into a stadium every weekend where signs would say...

Joe is God

• dubla
    dubla

great thread! i was beginning to think there werent any football fans on here........

MIAMI, all the way.....ricky is the ticket (can you imagine ricky williams in the backfield with DAN MARINO? oh the dreams).............the dolphins have one of the best defenses in the nfl, every year (madison,surtain, thomas, and taylor are just talent freaks), and the only missing ingredient has been a balanced offensive attack.....enter ricky and norv turner, and youve got a serious contender. health will decide the miami fate.

hey crownboy, the streak ends on september 22nd, in miami........no more curse talk, were just going to pound those j-e-t-s, jets, jets, jets right into south florida turf.

aa

• LB
    LB

Actually I do enjoy the european brand of football, soccer. That's where the players don't wear any protection and fall down 2 or 3 times a game grabbing their shin or knee. It looks like they will die until the magic sponge man comes out and cures them.

Well anything for a rest.

I enjoy sports that are faster than American football including soccer, basketball and hockey. But I was pretty good at playing baseball and football. So, ya do what ya can.

• Room 215
    Room 215

LB..... Soccer faster than football?... it's an intruiging game in its own right, but too low-scoring and -- yes -- slow -- for American tastes. Most Yanks describe soccer as ``ice hockey in slow motion.'' It appears to be a game much more fun to play than to watch.

Favorite footbal team... New York Giants, from the days of Frank Gifford, Charlie Conerly and Sam Huff

• LB
    LB

Oh come on now, soccer is much faster than American football. You have to give it that. The play is continuous and they don't need to huddle up for every play. A few years back an announcer for the 49ers put a stopwatch on a 60 minute game. A 60 minute game that took over 3 hours. There were 6 minutes and 28 seconds of actual playing time. That's slow.

Back during your NY Giants heydays my 49ers were going 0 for the season usually. We had some good players like YA Title, RC Owens and later John Brodie, but, the defense was horrible. I stuck with those boys as I grew up in San Francisco.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

COWBOYS ROCK!!!! GO EMMITT

How come no one has mentioned college ball?? "Here we go Gators, here we go!" I enjoy watching them more than NFL teams.

Dana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit