Favorite Football team?

by WildTurkey 108 Replies latest social physical

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Hey safe, we agree on a pro team, but my college team is the LSU TIGERS Geaux TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

WT:

The Tigers? THE TIGERS??!!! Ohhh, you poor dear man...so deluded. HERE kitty kitty kitty

GATOR BAIT GATOR BAIT!

Dana

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    helmets with horns

JanH, they didn't? all the pictures of vikings they have horns on their heads SO IT MUST BE TRUE! Was it a compensation for something else, a self-esteem issue? HAHAHA! Just kidding!

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Hey everybody, this year the tigers are going to the swamp, and hunting gators, its good eating so put your order in now!!!!!! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!! Sorry Dana

• JanH
    JanH

Jo,

JanH, they didn't? all the pictures of vikings they have horns on their heads SO IT MUST BE TRUE! Was it a compensation for something else, a self-esteem issue? HAHAHA! Just kidding!

Fact: No vikings ever had helmets with horns. I am not sure where the myth originated, but I think Wagner operas can be a clue in the right direction. And, of course, Americans But I'll forgive you for that, considering how funny Dik Browne's Hagar the Horrible cartoon is, horny or not.

Hagar the Horrible and wife, Helga. Artist: Dik Browne.

I actually looked at the 'viking' souvenirs offered to tourists here in Bergen the other day, and was very pleased to find no depictions of vikings with horns.

- Jan

Edited by - JanH on 16 July 2002 20:12:47

Edited by - JanH on 16 July 2002 20:13:9

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

JanH all this horn talk has me all turned on, let's go wrestle in some pudding

• JanH
    JanH

jo,

JanH all this horn talk has me all turned on, let's go wrestle in some pudding

Let's just make it clear that it will be continuous action during the whole game, not 30 second spurts punctuated by long breaks

- Jan

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Are you sure you can handle that? I mean I wouldn't want you to get a cramp or something. It's a lot of hard work to get a touchdown, and the point after is no gurantee...are you really sure? HAHA!

• JanH
    JanH

Jo,

Are you sure you can handle that?

Can cats climb? Heck, I am a real viking, not some castaway emigrant.

I mean I wouldn't want you to get a cramp or something. It's a lot of hard work to get a touchdown, and the point after is no gurantee...are you really sure? HAHA!

I don't doubt that I can score extra points then and beyond!

- Jan

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

The Minnesota Vikings have lost EVERY Super Bowl they ever played in.

That's right folks, read the stats properly.

Vikings: 0-4 in Super Bowls.

Another interesting statistic: The last championship game the Vikings participated in (The NFC Championship vs the New York Giants in 2001) they LOST

41-0

Maybe that will suffice to shut the hopeful Viking fans up.

PS- I HATE the Minnesota Vikings

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit