Favorite Football team?

by WildTurkey 108 Replies latest social physical

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Lol Gopher, man that is so true about the cheese. I work just outside of Green bay, and I swear they ask if you wanted cheese on any type of food you ordered. Ok I love the Cowboys, but I have to tell this one, What do you call a drug ring in Dallas, a huddle.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

GO SanFran 49ers

• Solace
    Solace

Now, Now.......

Its a game. We shouldnt take things personal.

After all, those rich, big, bad football players dont even know most of us exist and could care less if we fight over them.

Go Pack!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

WildTurkey-

LOL, I heard that joke too.

Another Dallas Cowboys joke that came to mind is this:

The Dallas Cowboys have opted for the no-huddle offense this season because it is a federal crime for convicted felons to assemble together.

Largest group of drug-addicts and convicts in sports. LOL

Emmitt is about 500 yards from breaking Walter Payton's all-time rushing record for career yardage. He should do it something this upcoming season barring an unforeseen occurence such as injury.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 24 July 2002 18:32:15

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Seminoles. F.S.U. Tallahassee, Florida

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Lol Reborn, I like that one. Ok here is one for you:

Brett Farve died and went to heaven, God greeted him personally cause he is a big football fan, so he takes Brett to his new home, and tells Brett, this is QB neighborhood, he looks at his new house its a simple two bedroom home, there is an old Green bay Packer flag on the front of the house, Brett says well at least Im in heaven. Then he looks down the end of the street, on top of a hill overlooking all other homes, is a huge mansion with a gold brick driveway, in each brick a diamond D, huge Dallas Cowboy flags flying all over the house. Brett turns to God and says god I dont think thats fair that Troy Akiman gets to live in a house like that while the rest of us Quarterbacks have to live in older two bedroom homes, God starts to laugh and says Brett thats not Troys house thats mine!!!!

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

OH yeah, GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Of course I love the DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was growing up around here in Louisiana you either liked the Dallas Cowboys or the Pittsburg Stealers. I remember for school fund raisers we would sell, bowls, pens, popcorn canisters and you could chose either the Cowboys or the Stealers. It was a big rivialry back in the 70's.

I will never forget the big superbowl party we had at our house in 1995 when Dallas stomped those Stealers!!!!!!!!!! Sweet heaven, it was fun.

We would book it out of the kingdom hall on Sundays to get home to watch the game. Sometime you could find Turkey and oldest son sitting out in the car listening to the game on the radio. How shameful to not be partaking of the spiritual bla bla food at the not, i mean proper time.

LSU is my other fav. team,,, even more action than pro, seems like they don't get hurt as much and sure have alot of heart.

• Valis
    Valis

Q: What kind of car holds 4 cowboys and a driver?......

I've always been a Cowboys fan, even when they sucked. I actually got to see them beat the Cardinals last year... I know not saying much, but I think I had a better time going to the game, than watching it...*L*

A: Squad Car

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit