Favorite Football team?

by WildTurkey 108 Replies latest social physical

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Well I bleed purple of course!!

But I must admit I am one of the many cautious Vikings fans who gets all excited and then says "screw it, they'll blow it the play offs" (I am pretty sure it is tied to a Norweigan Self-esteem issue we Minnesotans have) I am just excited to see what Tice does with them, they are brand new team with lots of new young players, that can be good, or bad--oh the pressure...so tense!!

I am still in a deep depression that Griffith is gone, he was amazing, not to mention WHAT A GREAT ASS!

Does anyone know where he ended up? They might be my new favorite team--just kidding

GO VIKINGS!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well I hate to break those Viking/Bear hearts but the Pack is taking the division. Well thats if our virgin recievers know how to take it! If not well then I guess the bears will still do it. Viks....Carter was a huge loss........bears.....still need a QB and lions.....well you need a new TEAM! HAH!

Vikings.....please rip off that horrible dome and plant some grass! Its december and your playing indoors on concrete! Whats wrong with this picture? Do you Viks think that moss can do it alone? That guy is such a baby! I hope Butler plays so we can crack moss's butt!

GO PACK!

Good luck 9ers! We are going to be serving your ass in november!!!!!!!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

The Packers??? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Carter not as big a loss as everyone thinks, he is bad apple, and good riddance. Randy Moss, yet another bad apple, but what are ya gonna do?

• JanH
    JanH

Jo,

I am pretty sure it is tied to a Norweigan Self-esteem issue we Minnesotans have

LOL. Now I've heard everything

It is rather a curse us in the old country cast on you for stealing the name "viking" and thinking that vikings ever had helmets with horns!

Go, anybody playing these frauds!

- Jan

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well, we will try to knock him out for you! I would rather see someone with less talent+more heart play. There are many guys out there who give it their all and there is Randy whining about how he missed his nail appointment.

• Solace
    Solace

Joannadandy, Hmmmmm, When was the last time the Vikings won the Superbowl? Yeah thats what I thought.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

d'oh, that damn superbowl *mutters*

go vikes!

:P

• Solace
    Solace

Awwww, Harmony, my friend...

Dont be sad hun! They really arent that bad. They did make it to the Superbowl a few times. I mean, whats a win right? I actually do prefer the color purple over green and just bought a cute bathing suit in that color.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

<--pops back in chanting: ORANGE!.....BLUE!....ORANGE!...BLUE! ... and runs back out....

• staceman
    staceman

Heaven!! A Purple bathing suit??!!

Beautiful!! I bet you're absolutely stunning in it!! Now all you have to do is get the yellow braids going

and you'll be set!!

V-I-K-I-N-G-S!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit