by refiners fire 123 Replies latest social relationships

• MissyMoesGhost
    MissyMoesGhost

SYN - OHHHHH!!!!

Steamy Kisses,

Moe

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Actually I'm very curious on this subject.

SYN, what do you think? Are women naturally Bi?

• SYN
    SYN

Careful, Moe, don't want this to turn into another chat sesh like we had last night

• MissyMoesGhost
    MissyMoesGhost

SYN - We don't?

Kisses,

Moe

• SYN
    SYN

Slippy: My personal opinion is that it varies from person to person, but I strongly assert that NOT ALL women are bi by nature, even though a very significant fraction of them do tend to display curiosity towards their own sex. As usual, it's always a bad idea to put an entire gender into a pigeonhole, because people are different. That's just like asking if all MEN are bi, see?

Edited to add: It is, however, a completely different experience with 2 girls as compared to 2 guys, because for 2 girls it's not just all about power like it is with guys (generalizing, I know...)...it's much more sensual than that. Very different indeed.

Edited by - SYN on 21 June 2002 16:50:57

• SYN
    SYN

Moe: No, the chat is still on for tonight (my time), BUT not here! Wouldn't wanna scandalize JWD, now would we?

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

What a very thought out and lucid answer.

I'm actually TRI sexual. I'll try anything (except another guy, with the exception of Naeblis, but he's half chick anyway).

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Will it be on Yahoo! by any chance? If so, make a chat room under religion and I will join you.

• butalbee
    butalbee

I've only been with men, but I won't say NEVER for a same sex experiment. Might even be alot of fun. I'm sure a female would KNOW where to touch me, unlike a couple of men I know, that just go down and have no clue!

• SYN
    SYN

Butal: My point EXACTLY!

Edited to add: (Hell, doing a lot of editing today HEHE) Men who don't know their way around female anatomy SUCK. Oh God, that sentence was just SO WRONG.

Edited by - SYN on 21 June 2002 16:55:26

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit