Are women naturally "Bi" ?

by refiners fire 123 Replies latest social relationships

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

butalbee, did you get my post (I think in the crush thread?)

I've always loved your posts, but when you mentioned that you were pierced, I've become VERY interested in you.

Find my post!!

Believe me, I KNOW where to touch a woman. Just ask Moe & SYN.

• SYN
    SYN

Don't you find it odd how some people are attracted to other people because of the fact that the other people punch holes in their bodies?

Believe me, I KNOW where to touch a woman. Just ask Moe & SYN.

LOL!

The best place to touch a woman is in her heart!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Heart first. Brain second. Donkey punch to the kidney's third.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Oh, SYN--I bet you could make anyone's heart melt.

Slip--I responded to it.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Hey, Refiners, my long lost friend, great thread. It makes me hot just thinking about it.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    power like it is with guys (generalizing, I know...)...it's much more sensual than that. Very different indeed.

Sex is about power with guys? That hasn't been my experience at all...it's been very sensual...ok more info than ANY of you people need to know but what the hell...there are lousy women lovers who have no idea what they are doing just like there are lousy men lovers. Having the equipment doesn't mean you know how to work with another system. Not only that, but women are just too soft and light, for my taste-butterfly kisses and light fingertips (which is fine for foreplay-but c'on let's get it ON!)...frankly I dig hair pulling, screaming, and face smashing tounge lashing kissing. Plus I dig stubble.

So unless I find an eastern european woman who is a body builder with a five o'clock shadow...women can't do it for me.

• SYN
    SYN

That's why I mentioned that I was generalising!

Oh, and good luck finding that Eastern European woman!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well as to male Bi ness, Ive always considered myself as hetero as they come, the thought of *** ....well, just considering the possibility is rerpulsive to me and I want to force the images out of my head.

Kisses? Kissing some guys mouth? God no! Totally abhorent.

I suppose if I ever had sexual fantasies about a man before they went as far as being in physical contact, legs rubbing against legs, and *** . Plenty of distance between the sex organs there.

Glad everyones commented in this thread, though Im still at a loss as to whether women are more bi curious than guys. I dont see any guys in here expressing Bi feelings that were previously hidden, now a lot of opinion expressed here would have us believe that there are bi curious guys out there but they wont express it because of homophobic social indoctrination.....I dont know about that. Not willing to say, yeah, thats right. Maybe it is, and I'll think on it sure enough...

Anyway, its been interesting. Hey Buta!! how the hell are you girl?? Glad to see you back. I'll send you a mail.

Edited by - Simon on 16 July 2002 16:48:4

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Refiner's--Great post--I'm really enjoying reading all the different opinions on this. I think that maybe women are just more(?) curious; at the very least we SEEM to be more honest about being curious. Is it harder for men to admit it because it may seem like a blow to their ego or that it would make them gay? I think we are only beginning to understand sexuality and all it's ranges. I personally would like to study cultures where sexuality is encouraged--and see how that affects people. Thanks for your honesty BTW--it's a breath of fresh air to be able to talk about how we really feel without censure or condemnation

I too have had attractions to women--one's a good friend, and the other Angelina Jolie. Those are just a couple of examples for me. However, I haven't tried anything....yet. I do think that someday I will try it, just to see what the difference feels like. I absolutely love how I feel with my boyfriend, but I think it would be possible to love what I would feel with a woman too. And I would probably most enjoy a 3-some!;)

Becky

• raven101
    raven101

I think it is most likely that women and men are equally capable of those tendencies.

We will never know for sure, however, as these tendencies are discouraged in men as much as they are encouraged in women.

Some might say a womans body is more aestetically pleasing, but again we'll never know as the female body is far more lauded and displayed in society . . . and for the same reasons that bi-sexuality is encouraged in women . . . because we live in a patriarchal society in which there is a huge focus on the expression of male sexuality, and the display of female sensuality.

That's my 'opinion' I'll end with my husbands . . . 'Are women naturally bi-sexual?'

"Uh, yeah . . . every man knows that!"

Raven101

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit