Are women naturally "Bi" ?

by refiners fire 123 Replies latest social relationships

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Are women naturally "Bi"?

God, I hope so!

• hotkitten67
    hotkitten67

Hey refiners guess what? I think that all women are that way inclined they just don't show it or don't want to admit to it.I think they need to be in that situation to see whether its in them or not.

• peterstride
    peterstride

Re: Are women naturally "Bi" ?

I hope so too!

Peter

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Hi Peter,

Haven't seen you here much, missed you.

Anne

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

Wow!

This has been a fabulous thread! I am glad to see everyone being able to talk about this so openly, w/o any judging or ridiculing...especially to the men that have posted.

RF I think it is fantastic that you can share your thoughts so easlily. Kudo's to you! ((((( RF )))))

And LD....a big pat on the back for you for embracing and finding friendship with a gay guy that clocked ya!! Doesn't that only happen on TV or in the Movies? I loved your story! ((((( LD )))))

I just finished reading this entire thread. Whew! My eyes are about to fall out, but let's see if I can still type.

I too am openly bi. I have been bi for as long as I can remember. I knew it from a very young age. I was attracted to both girls and boys. I always thought it was normal, until I was old enough to understand, by JW principles, IT WAS WRONG! LOL In fact, the first bi experience I had was when I was 16 (still a JW)! One of my friends from the KH (who was just as tired of all the crap as I was) had spent the night. I don't know how I got so ballsey, but I asked her if she was attracted to girls, like she is attracted to boys. She reluctantly said "yes". I got that knot in my stomach, because I had a huge crush on her. And......well...you can figure it out from there. HA!! Both our fathers were elders!!! Here we are "doing it' at my house!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! In my bedroom while my parents were in the living room watching TV! LMAO

I believe a lot of women are 'bi-curious' too. It doesn't mean that they are hiding the fact they are bi sexual, I just think they are curious in nature about women in general. Moe is exactly right when she says she appreciates a woman's body because it's so beautiful. Women's bodies have been used in art form for many many years. More so than men. We just have that certain beauty that men can't compete with (insert dripping) sarcasm here. Of course if you are a gay man...I'M SURE YOU WILL TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH ME! And having as many gay male friends that I do....I totally understand!

I am married, and my husband loves me being bi. We don't have an "open relationship" so to speak. We like to have a third party join us. It usually turns out to be one of my friends that I later find out is bi. You can imagine how happy I am to find that out!!! LOL

I was once in a relationship with a woman. For 2 years. It was the best relationship I had ever had until I met my husband. I wouldn't have traded it for anything!

I can't remember who said it in one of their posts (I read soooo many!!), but she stated that her and her husband have fun checking out the women together. I can relate to that. Jeff (my husband) and I do the same thing. We have the same exact taste in woman, so it does make it fun. We have been together for 9 years and married for almost 5. It has yet to cause any problems in our marriage. I think it has only brought our relationship to different levels. All of which being good. I do realize it doesn't work for everyone. But if it does, it really can be fun!

There is nothing like making love to a woman. **sigh**

~~ GG ~~

Edited for clairification purposes; mainly for SixOfNine.

Edited by - GarbageGirl on 29 June 2002 1:54:52

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

We just have that certain beauty that men can't compete with.

Hater!

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

Six....it was just a joke. Really! I was just being sarcastic. It's my nature. I should have made that more clear in my post.

My humblest apologies!

~~ GG ~~

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

Somehow the above post double posted.

Edited to delete useless post!

Edited by - GarbageGirl on 29 June 2002 4:1:23

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

well.... ok, but you hurt my feelings!

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

(((((((((( SIX ))))))))))

I'm sorry...really I am! I am such a sarcastic bitch at times. Remember....I have never seen you, don't have a clue what you look like, and it was only a post...not directed at you sweetie.

Did ya notice I went back at edited it for you?

~~ GG ~~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit