Are women naturally "Bi" ?

by refiners fire 123 Replies latest social relationships

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

LOL @ bitter's 3some rolechanging comment. comedic visual.

SPAZ

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Refiners,

Don't all of us hetero men wish that to be true? LOL

"I wish life could be, Swedish magazines." Iggy Pop

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I don't necessarily think there are MORE bi women than men. I just think the social repurcussions for women are far lower. As tolerant as most of us have become, gay or bi men have it a lot harder than lesbians or bisexual women. A woman has a fling and it's a playboy letter, a guy has a fling and it's a potential night in emergency.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

excellent point naeblis!!!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Sigh. Just once before i died I would have liked a woman to have made the heavy move on me. If it happened now, Id probly keel over with a shock heart attack. Died of disbelief. Anyway.... getting off topic here.....What was the topic by the way? Oh yes! Mangos "submissive with boys/ agressive with girls" females.....

Spaz . no. i dont want to be WHIPPED. I just want a woman to get on TOP without me asking her to. (theoretically speaking)

Edited to remove comment accidentally addressed at 144,000

Edited by - refiners fire on 21 June 2002 1:23:0

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

if you are always on top, then you are the submissive one....oh wait...you said theorectically.
    my whip cracking was theoretical btw. hehe

well all i can say is give her a hint. you must be sending major dominance signals. or maybe you've dated very submissive women. dynamics i tell you.

oh and if it ain't broke....
    i tried playing around with making the dominant moves with a dominant type guy once...
    and it went over like a lead balloon. he looked at me like wtf are u doing? lol.

so refiners...does this mean you are submissive-curious?

yeah naebs...good call.

sleepySPAZ

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

..."you must be sending major dominance signals. or maybe you've dated very submissive women."...

spaz. I dont think youve considered a THIRD possibility. Im not GETTING ANY.

okay.A thought regardings the female bi thing, maybe women are just more in touch with emotional things and the way they feel, and are now opening up publicly to a thing that men are too terified to even contemplate at the moment. Not ready to think about, let alone experiment with....The Bi nature of the human animal.

The girls lead the way again!!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik
    I dont think youve considered a THIRD possibility. Im not GETTING ANY.

lol. i'm sorry. how insensitive of me not to have considered that.

so um...are you right hand dominant or left? *smirk*

and you do know that "scent matters" right?

i'm sorry. really. truly. hehe

actually i'm just gettin you back for that "women are more in touch with their emotions" thing.
    i hate that line. i know it is actually a proven fact that in the thinking/feeling realm...there is a gender trend with men being predominantly the thinkers and women the feelers....BUT at the risk of sounding emotional...I HATE THAT STEREOTYPE. lol. I am usually so detached from my emotions and function on thought alone, that i find it ridiculous when people lump my gender into the "more emotional" category.

I don't think the expression of same gender flirtations is cuz we are more emotional.
    (Hell, i've made grown men weep.)
    i do however defer to naebs point re social repercussions/acceptability
    and i applaud your cajones in revealing your thoughts on attraction to the same gender.

SPAZ

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

oh anuther thought/tangent...

xena...i found that myths doc interesting. especially the question on whether a bi person had to have a partner of each gender at the same time in order to be bi.

i think a person can be a bi-sexual monogamist

monogamy Pronunciation Key (m
    n. 1. The practice or condition of having a single sexual partner during a period of time.

• Prisca
    Prisca

This is one of the most interesting threads I've read on this site for ages.

I can understand Refiner's perception that many women must be bi, based on the overt flirting that goes on between women on this site. However in real life, women are not bi in the same percentage as on this site. Maybe the safety of the internet gives them the security to flirt - with the idea of being bi, as well as with other women.

I find Mango's comments quite interesting, as she says that women who give the perception that they're bi/gay, are not so when it comes down to the nitty gritty. "Why do they do it?" is a question I've often wondered. Particularly when they are women in supposedly happy marriages/relationships.

While acknowledging some women on this site may be genuinely bi, I would say that I find it hard to believe the percentage of women claiming to be bi on this site is reflective of the percentage of bi women in the real world.

you must be sending major dominance signals. or maybe you've dated very submissive women. dynamics i tell you.

Men can give off dominant signals to women, especially as in society women are expected to be submissive, or at least we get further in life by pretending to be submissive.

Women sometimes naturally presume the men want to be dominant - even opening doors for women, paying the tab at restaurants can come across as showing the male's dominance, especially if the males insist on doing so.

In the bedroom, I would say it comes down to the dynamics between the couple in real life. If you want things to be different when it comes to sex, then perhaps honesty and discussing your needs with your partner is necessary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit