Are women naturally "Bi" ?

by refiners fire 123 Replies latest social relationships

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hot Kitten, you little she devil. When did YOU start posting??

good to see you!

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

Women are not naturally bisexual. Aposate women might learn bisexuality because of their immoral life style, but sisters in the truth are very content with a nice brother.

• D8TA
    D8TA

Aposate women might learn bisexuality because of their immoral life style, but sisters in the truth are very content with a nice brother.

I just wanted to show everyone, that I do have some sort of "self control", and I will not respond to this post.

D8TA

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

but sisters in the truth are very content with a nice brother.

are they sister? are they really? And are they satisfied with the old ever unchanging "missionary" sex??

I hope so, for their sakes. (poor devils have never lived)

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl
    Aposate women might learn bisexuality because of their immoral life style

You know.....I was really pissed when I first read that statement....then cooled off.

I'm not even going to justify such ignorant comments such as those.

....and to think....I was actually nice to Wholewheat when he/she came into chat tonight!

Shoulda guessed by that name! Pffft!

but sisters in the truth are very content with a nice brother.

Of course they are...WHEN THEY'RE BRAINWASHED INTO SUBMISSION AND "BELIEVING" THEY ARE HAPPY!

Boring missionary sex for the rest of your life? No thank you!

Don't you have a Watchtower to be outlining for Sunday?

~~ GG ~~

• mevirginia
    mevirginia

Some are

• SYN
    SYN

WholeWheat: Of course, basing your ideas of human sexuality on an ancient book written by a bunch of nomads who had some pretty quaint ideas about life in general (and doesn't even mention bi-sexuality, "come" to think of it), is a really great way to insult other people. Plus, since you are evidently not a woman, what gives you the right to comment in the way you have about this topic? Oh wait, I guess you have "God-given authority". Well open your eyes, big guy, there's more to human sexuality than just the missionary position with a "nice brother" LOL!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Wholewheats a guy??

Even worse.

Hey dude. what would you know about female sexuality? Nothing right? cause youve never been one. Why do you think Im asking the question that started this thread?

Because i wanted to know what women thought, cause Im NOT one!.

Also, how in hell do you know that sisters are content with a nice brother? You dont, cause again, you aint a woman. They might be grinning and bearing it on the outside and screaming with unfullfilled need on the inside. You just dont know.

• Solace
    Solace

Whole wheat, I dont think anyone said they werent content with who they are with. I believe most people look at attractive people and things.Those who say they dont look, I believe are lying. Im not sure that makes everyone Bi just because they appreciate beauty. Not that its a bad thing. Its just part of life. I have never sexually been with anyone else since I met my husband. I dont believe Im immoral, honest maybe..

"Apostate women may learn bi sexuality from their immoral lifestyle?"

Im sorry but thats about the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile.........

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

i don't consider myself 'bi'. but i do find some women very appealing, like sharon stone, for example, yikes. she's so sexy and adorable. i also get very turned on by the idea of being with another woman, and am just waiting for the right one to come along. i came close once. her name was tehani and we ended up just blurting out our feelings on the phone one day. she came over one night to a house where i was babysitting. we laid on the bed and kissed passionately. we would have gone farther but the kid's parents came home. then she moved back to hawaii. :(

i don't think women are 'naturally bi'. just sexy.... and not as hung up about what another woman would think if we came onto each other. i mean, if a man comes onto another man, he risks getting his lights punched out! if a girl does, she will just get a 'no, i don't go that way' kind of thing...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit