Are women naturally "Bi" ?

by refiners fire 123 Replies latest social relationships

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Moe, again I would say that you are bi-curious, which really doesn't have much to do with your actual sexual orientation. You could experiment with a woman and find that you indeed do like it. Or you could find out that it was never more than a curiousity and is really not for you.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Nope, not bi-curious. Just find art in the human form. Pretty much it.

Kisses,

Moe

• one
    one

I dont know.

But they really pay too much attention to each other.

Why?

Again I dont know

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i wasn't going to reply to this post but what the heck

i too like girls and have sexual encounters with a few, especially in the last year. i've always been attracted to women, had my first female erotic dream when i was about 14 about my best friend like wendy though, i'm not, at this point, interested in a girl for a relationship. i do love flirting with girls and kissing them. i seem to be able to get girls that wouldn't identify as bi to kiss me quite often i don't know why that is lol.

anyway, refiner, i wouldn't say that all women are naturally bi but women have it a hell of a lot easier to be bi-curious and at least explore that side of their sexuality than men do.

moe, bi-sexual is just a label. i think it is possible to find women attractive but have no desire to get sexual with them. and women certainly are beautiful creatures

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Sorry Moe, I thought you initially said "attracted" to women. Solely appreciating the woman's form in no way makes you bi-sexual or even curious. Who doesn't enjoy the form of a beautiful woman?!!!

• SYN
    SYN
    Those of you who say yes, you are wrong, but I just wanted everybody's opinion on this... if I even get a response...

So, that would mean if I said no, I'd be right? Bit of a Catch-22 situation there Moe! LOL! Besides, I like you just the way you are. Women are extremely beautiful!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

It is possible to see beauty without wanting to fuck it in various bodily openings. Contrary to what most guys will tell you, we can tell which men are more attractive than others. How else are supposed to know who to hate?? :)

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

SYN -- YA YA YA but you are different sweety... Ok this is getting too wierd, even for me. *blush blush*

Timid Kisses,

Moe

• SYN
    SYN

Naeb: Well said.
    Moe: I'm not bi-curious...I'm just Moe-curious!

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

I just wanted to comment on this quote by Prisca.

Particularly when they are women in supposedly happy marriages/relationships.

*Italics mine

I'm not bi-sexual. And in reality, only a handful of women here do the the girl on girl flirting thing when one really thinks about the number of women that post on this board. It doesn't bother me in the least. I happen to be very open minded and as long as children, or other innocent parties, are not being harmed, I don't concern myself with their activities.

Now, I happen to know of plenty of married couples where the women (and a couple of men) engage in bi-sexual activity. Most have been married many years and find it no threat to their marrriage. Each couple has to define what is acceptable to them and what the bounderies are. I know it can seem very threatening, and difficult to understand, to those that are either newly married, or never been married. I also know that such arrangments would not work for many married couples. However, it does and can work.

Andee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit