Are women naturally "Bi" ?

by refiners fire 123 Replies latest social relationships

• Xena
    Xena

and just when you thought it was over....

How do I know if I'm bisexual?

You may not know what to call your sexual feelings or whether you feel sufficiently attracted to multiple sexes to consider yourself bisexual. You don't have to rush and decide how to label yourself right now. Our sexual identities develop over time

How you see yourself is the key to a sexual identity. Many people engage in sexual activity with both females and males, yet do not identify as bisexual. Other people engage in sexual relations with only one sex, or do not have sex at all, yet consider themselves bisexual. There is no behavioral "test" to determine whether or not one is bisexual.
    During adolescence, most young men and women become aware of sexual feelings and take an interest in dating. Most females are attracted to males and vice versa. Some also find the same sex attractive. These people are probably bisexual.
    Suppose you notice that you are attracted to several guys each day, but then this one special woman comes along who challenges all of your assumptions about your sexuality. This is not uncommon. Nor is it anything to worry about.
    You might go to a movie and find yourself attracted to both the male and female leads. Don't panic. This happens. It may be confusing at first, but over time you'll grow to enjoy it.

This one was especially for you RF

Will I EVER figure out how to use all this new and "improved" forum stuff???????

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Queen Xeen:

.."I am "flirted" with the idea of a bi-sexual experience but haven't had one yet....but who knows what the future holds?"...

I just bet you have you naughty little sausage you. And Id be very surprised (based on my perception of you) if you dont get around to it eventually. Now see thats an Idea that I dig, as most guys do, Xena and Heaven getting it on with each other. So maybe you are right when you say that guys encourage Bi behaviour in girls. Maybe thats part of the answer.

I got a guy I known years and years and he rings me every month, every time he calls he always slips into the conversation that he would like to suck me off. DEFINITELY not a nice thought. Not like the thought of Mango and Pierced rumbling with each other. (Anyway, dont want this to become just another sex titilation thread ).

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I think truly bi women are naturally bi.
    And genuinely hetro women are naturally not.

Hetro, bi, bi curious, homosexual, lesbian, male, female, shemale, black, white, brown, yellow, etc. Labelz. Jes' Labelz.

Lotsa truth in whut Heaven, Bitter, and Xena have said so far.

I think the same question could be asked about men...or about hetros.

Mainly i just think people (of any gender) are naturally sexual from the start...
    then comes the application of outside forces like socialization, religion, etc.

Heaven sorta answered your question refiners....when she suggested it can be safer than flirting with men sometimes.

I've oft observed a woman flirting, albeit playfully, with a man or men is taken seriously and often is quickly labelled trampy or slutty much too quickly, by men and women alike. Whereas, playfully flirting amongst themselves...seems less threatening to both genderz.

SPAZ

• bitter mango
    bitter mango
    Yeah mango. but WHY are they talking about it? Why are they "pretending",if thats what they are doing.

you think *I* understand women!? *laugh* i'm just as lost as all you men !! i can't tell you how many women have led me to believe that they were totally into women but when it comes down to it, they wouldn't ever engage in sex with another women. i don't know. for attention maybe?? to turn the boys on? out of boredom? who knows.

i also don't think that fantasies/desires/etc. can put someone into a category of being bi or gay. to me, you aren't bisexual until you've DONE it!! (and preferably with ME) muahaha

since the topic is bisexuality i wanted to mention that i usually only involve myself with very submissive females. i like to be very dominating (sexually) with females but when with males i usually like to be the submissive one. do any of the other bi girlies here have the same type of tendancy??

((((xena))))

Edited by - bitter mango on 21 June 2002 0:40:44

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik
    do any of the other bi girlies here have the same type of tendancy??

Yes.

Edited by - SPAZnik on 21 June 2002 0:49:25

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Mango:

..." i like to be very dominating (sexually) with females but when with males i usually like to be the submissive one. do any of the other bi girlies here have the same type of tendancy??"...

Well a question that, hopefully, more will comment upon.. going aside momentarily though I do wonder about this current push in advertising and movies portraying women as sexually aggresive towards men. Personally, Ive lived 46 years and have never encountered one of these sexually aggresive females. Do they really exist? Ive always had to initiate every step of the chain with every woman Ive ever been out with.

(Course, Im getting pretty long in the tooth now, its all passed me by, perhaps there really is a new generation of sexually assertive women out there, sigh)

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

spaz, it can be quite confusing changing from one role to the other during a threesome !

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

:|

• bitter mango
    bitter mango
    Do they really exist?

ah yes refiner's they do exist.. notice i wrote USUALLY . i've been the more agressive partner in relationships with males before, but they have to enjoy that if i'm going to do it, and i find that most men prefer me to be submissive. *shrug* whatever works for you i guess

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

This whole domme/sub theme has been on my mind lately.

Very interesting topic. Whole 'nuther thread really.

I think we all have the capacity for dominance and submission...

Much depends on the dynamics of the relationship. Yes, some probably depends on generation.

Refiners...true submission takes practise. Want some? *cracks whip* LOL

SPAZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit