The Outing of Faders Rears Its Ugly Head Again

by zed is dead 178 Replies latest members private

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Beth Shan said:

"When I resigned from AAWA in May I wrote a post in AAWA Headquarters FB group.

It said I was resigning from AAWA and I warned if anyone from AAWA (specifically) outed me they should expect legal problems.

The post was deleted and no one asked me anything about it, I had to approach Lee and Richard with concerns.

I'm sure I can get a copy of that post from FB if necessary although it was deleted by AAWA people."

I would definitely get that post from Face Book if possible. Anything available to help your case should be collected. What happened to you is not just abhorent, but also criminal.

zed

• cofty
    cofty

So Beth Shan have I got this right?

You were "terrified" for months that JBD might out you. You knew she was not a safe pair of hands.

And yet you continued to engage with her in public arguments and insults until she finally did the thing you strongly suspected and feared she would do.

And somehow "it was worth it".

Am I missing something?

• warehouse
    warehouse

Cofty wrote:

Am I missing something?

Yeah, you're missing the fact that this thread just makes you dumber for wasting your time reading it. What logical reasoning could you possibly expect from arguing idiots and silly drama on the internet?

• cofty
    cofty

That was kind of my point but I was trying to be tactful for once.

It sounds as if Beth Shan is saying that she finally managed to provoke JBD and now we should all be outraged about it.

Don't get me wrong what JBD did was wrong but .........

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Steady guys, she'll wave the Victim card in your face and get huffy if you even suggest she has some blame in all this crap.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Yes Cofty. It was a relief to not be blackmailed anymore.

That is why I provoked her. The timing was terrific. She was attacking my friends again and her emotional instabiity was extremely evident.

She did exactly what I knew she would.

Notice in her "outing me" she says that this time I went "too far". Meaning there are some times when it is acceptable to out someone?

I have months and months of documented harassment and abuse from Julia directed at me and my friends.

Yes I poked her very hard with a stick in a way that many do not agree with. No I am not denying provoking her. That was deliberate and planned. And I regret nothing. It worked.

I am very sorry that I had to do it, but I felt that I did to expose her and it played out exactly the way I knew it would proving how dangerous this woman is. Please note that I accept full responsibilty for my actions throughout this thread and splattered all over facebook. I didn't try to hide what I did or say it was taken "out of context" or blame things on the fact that my mother died.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

How can deliberately provoking a human that is feeling like a trapped and dying animal knowing that it will attack to kill you be wise?

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

I never claimed to be wise.

I did however accomplish what I set out to and I am pleased with the results although Simon did ask me not to gloat.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Simon is doing you a disservice by allowing you to keep posting. Each time you do it seems to hurt your "cause" No offense to you, what you are going through is horrible, but packs will turn quickly for a next meal. You don't need that on top of your crisis.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Beth you dont come out of this looking like the hard done by victim here, you come out looking more like the personality you sought to expose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit