The Outing of Faders Rears Its Ugly Head Again

by zed is dead 178 Replies latest members private

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

She also outed besty in the same manner.

zed

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Yes, I couldn't remember.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Yes people have made excuses for her. Her mom died so she shoul be allowed to out me.

I am being very vocal about what happened. I am being accused of lying, being full of shit, people begged to stop.

Not one AAWA higher up has messaged me, apologized or even wanted to work things out as usual.

I have been threatened with being "fucked up" if I don't stop.

I'm not going to stop now.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

SOP at the baby borg. Keep the heads buried in the sand 'till it blows over.

zed

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

I'm being asked to stop talking bad about the AAWA because that makes "apostates look bad" and I am supposed to pretend I suppose for the sake of the Jehovah's Witness lurkers and trolls that we are one big happy family???

Why do they let her get away with this shit over and over and over and over?

I'm sort of hoping to be threatened with a lawsuit. And we can drag it out in court until all their 3000 dollars worth of donations from Apostates are gone to the lawyers.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

And those who want to be leaders [of aawa] should reprimand, denounce and remove Julia once and for all from their group,

DITTO.

This makes me very grateful that I have never had any dealing with AAWA.

They have no future with people like this.

Doc

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Who regulates Not for profit organizations in the United States besides the Federal Government Taxation issues?

I mean is there anyone who regulates their behavior/by-laws/collection of personal information?

Are there watchdog organizations for which a person can file a complaint?

I am in Canada so any help with this would be appreciated.

• blondie
    blondie

Beth, I'm not conversant with Canadian law but in the US, the individual states each have an agency that regulates non-profits in their state.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Perfect! Thank you Blondie. What state is AAWA in?

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Don't bring reproach on their cherished Organization Beth!

Where have we heard that before . . .

zed

Arizona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit