Accusing Ex-JWs of Behaving Like JWs Should be Taboo

by cofty 447 Replies latest members private

• Viviane
    Viviane

Well, tell that to Vivianne, transhuman68.

As usual, no actual contribution.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Why do you often resort to attacks on people's personalities rather than addressing the topic of a particular thread? Could you please explain that to me?

Because addressing substance is hard. Sniping insults are easy.

• talesin
    talesin

Oub

Whatever - you are a paragon of virtue!

There, does that soothe your trouble brow? Poor thing.

xx

tal

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

As usual, no actual contribution.

Ahh, you just want to take credit for the advice we've been giving here page after page. Okay, we'll give you credit. We're not selfish.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Ahh, you just want to take credit for the advice we've been giving here page after page. Okay, we'll give you credit. We're not selfish.

Please don't. You've already attempted to insult me once. As usual, still no actual contribution.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Please don't. You've already attempted to insult me once. As usual, still no actual contribution.

Oh now, wait a minute here. You're not following your admonition to Talesin:

I look at that in exactly the opposite manner. Because we ARE adults, we should be able to look beyond a facade and see the real value of something, good or bad. Dismissing something because of perceived issues with tone is the childish way to behave. Viv to Tal

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

As usual, still no actual contribution.

Yep, you're right. I only contributed nothing to this 13 page thread. You might head back now and actually read the thread. If that bothers you, then please see your advice to Tal, which is serendipity really.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Oh now, wait a a minute here. You're not following your admonition to Talesin:

I looked beyond the facade and saw there was nothing behind it, just an empty attempt at an insult. Had you read more closely, you would have seen that I clearly wrote the value can be, at you demonstrated so amply, bad. Nothing. Empty.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Yep, you're right. I only contributed nothing to this 13 page thread. You might head back now and actually read the thread. If that bothers you, then please see your advice to Tal, which is serendipity really.

That's not what I said, of course. If you're going to try to be clever, you might want to try being, you know, clever. As usual, you contributed nothing.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I looked beyond the facade and saw there was nothing behind it, just an empty attempt at an insult. Had you read more closely, you would have seen that I clearly wrote the value can be, at you demonstrated so amply, bad. Nothing. Empty.

I'm disappointed. You haven't called anyone ignorant yet. But you did tell people that if someone tells them they are behaving like JWS, that they should: look beyond a facade and see the real value of something, good or bad. Dismissing something because of perceived issues with tone is the childish way to behave.

Which is the best thing I've read all day. I'm being serious here. This is very good advice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit