Accusing Ex-JWs of Behaving Like JWs Should be Taboo

by cofty 447 Replies latest members private

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

That's not what I said, of course. If you're going to try to be clever, you might want to try being, you know, clever. As usual, you contributed nothing.

Well, I'm not impressed by your opinion. But you are. Now go read the 13 pages. I hope you have a teensy shoe size. I get a kick out of you. How old did you say you are?

• Viviane
    Viviane

I'm disappointed. You haven't called anyone ignorant yet.

Of course not, I haven't notice someone saying anything ignorantly.

Which is the best thing I've read all day. I'm being serious here. This is very good advice.

Thank you.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Well, I'm not impressed by your opinion. But you are.

Well, that didn't take long. Now you're making ignorant claims about things you couldn't possibly know. At least you're consistent.

Now go read the 13 pages.

Of course, you're late on that advice. I always read before I post because I like to not post ignorantly.

I hope you have a teensy shoe size. I get a kick out of you.

Not sure where you'll hoping I'll put my foot, but I'll pass.

How old did you say you are?

Good question. How old did I say I was?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You are welcome. Viv, it's just that you unwittingly came in on the 13th page of this thread and made a response to Tal that not only applies to the OP, but has been said by more than one contributor, just in a less wordy and to the point way. There lies the serendiptiy. I didn't expect that to happen, but it's so sweet that it did.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You said you were young enough to be my kid. Now, have you had your vitamins and wheat germ for the day?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Now you're making ignorant claims ... I post because I like to not post ignorantly.....

I knew you wouldn't disappoint, kiddo. There you go. You're just as cute as you can be.

• Viviane
    Viviane

You are welcome. Viv, it's just that you unwittingly came in on the 13th page of this thread and made a response to Tal that not only applies to the OP, but has been said by more than one contributor, just in a less wordy and to the point way. There lies the serendiptiy. I didn't expect that to happen, but it's so sweet that it did.

Another ignorant statement about something you couldn't possibly know. By the way, if something is less wordy AND to the point, that means it's less words and less to the point also.

I knew you wouldn't disappoint, kiddo. There you go. You're just as cute as you can be.

Well, to be fair, I didn't call you ignorant. You just said something ignorant and I pointed that out. It's tough using words accurately and understanding what you're reading, but you should try.

You said you were young enough to be my kid. Now, have you had your vitamins and wheat germ for the day?

Well, it was a nice attempt at an insult, anyway. Insults are all you've got, so I can understand why you keep dipping into that well, but I've got an early day and, frankly, it's kind of tiring to watch you try so hard.

I'm off to bed, when I get don't with work tomorrow, if I have time, I'll try to check in and see if you've had time to come up with something clever.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Actually, I won't check in. It's honestly just boring and a waste of time to respond to your attempts to be clever and insulting. If you knew what you were talking about or would discuss substance, that would be one thing, but it's just the same empty attempts to be snarky over and over. I really just have better things to do.

Sleep tight, get your last jabs in, I'll dodge them in my sleep. Take care.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

True, nothing I've said could possibly be as clever and clearly not meant as an insult as this thing you said to me:

"despite your advanced age, you are not my mother and ignorant of me. Please do try to resist the urge be be a nosey busybody and mind your own business. Mine is none of yours."

That's right, go to bed. It's past your bed time. In the future, if I make a reference to how young you are or call you kiddo, this is why. Now, I'm going to take my advanced age, 55 year old bones and put them to bed. Now that the kiddies are in bed, I can relax.

• Viviane
    Viviane

True, nothing I've said could possibly be as clever and clearly not meant as an insult as this thing you said to me:

That was clever and was absolutely accurate. Thanks for bringing it back up. It still applies.

In the future, if I make a reference to how young you are or call you kiddo, this is why. Now, I'm going to take my advanced age, 55 year old bones and put them to bed. Now that the kiddies are in bed, I can relax.

No, it's because rather than address the substance of an argument, you choose to be an insulting, ignorant busybody. It's cheap and lazy and utterly devoid of deserving of respect.

That's right, go to bed. It's past your bed time.

See, that was none of those things. Take your time, get some rest, think hard on it. Now, I forgot to send an email, that's why I got back on the computer and now I truly am done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit