Accusing Ex-JWs of Behaving Like JWs Should be Taboo

by cofty 447 Replies latest members private

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw - I admit to speed-reading your rather odd posts

Yes..The same attention you give to everyone who doesnt agree with you..

I noticed you jumped at the chance to be Condescending about my "Rather Odd Posts"..

Don`t forget to Check for Spelling Mistakes!..LOL!!

with the bold font, The Random Use Of Upper Case Letters and the sophomoric insults.

Do you think..

Complaining about Bold Font and Upper case letters,gives you some kind of Credibility?!..LOL!!..

I`m just making observations,your in no postion to be compaining about insults..Your among the worst..

You are behaving like the class clown who gets angry at the one person who doesn't find you amusing. Maybe it works better on your side of the pond.

Good for you cofty..

More name calling will certainly help you convince everyone..

"Accusing Ex-JWs of Behaving Like JWs Should be Taboo"..Jesus H Christ on a Cracker you can Be Such a Hypocrite..

I`m not Angry with you Cofty..

I really don`t Care if you Find me Funny or Not..For all I know your Incappable of Grasping Humour..LOL!!..

Go have a Better Look..It`s a Friggin Ocean!!..LOL!!

Apart from that, I have read all the things that have been said on this thread and thought about it. I have not dismissed and belittled those who disagree with me.

Uuhhhhhhh..Yes you do and you did..

Thats why theres alot of People on Your thread,who Don`t Agree with You..LOL!!

I have brushed off countless insults and personal atacks and tried to respond with reason. I find nothing that has been said to be the least bit compelling.

The only thing you`ve brushed off is..

Honestly answering a post,from a person who disagrees with you..

Like the last one you got from me..

I frequently learn new things on this forum and have my thoughts and opinions challenged. On this thread you and yours have only convinced me more of my point.

Me and Mine??!!..

Your misrepresenting me and a lot of other people......When I write,theres just me..

The only point you normally have is,everybodys wrong but you..

Ironically it was only ever intended to be a trivial thread where I briefly vented a pet peeve. You should really learn to choose your battles more carefully.

A Troll pissed You off.....So.....You wrote a Thread Inspired by the Friggin Troll..LOL!!..

Your not a Battle cofty,your Barely an Amusement..LOL!!..

I actually do believe that there may be a fundmental mark of a JW worldview that is a challenge to overcome. I would like to discuss it in a new thread.

Your ablity to Respond Honestly to a Post..To someone who Disagree`s with You,is Dismal..

Only 1 comment of my post to you,was addressed..And..It wasn`t truthfull..LOL!!..

Yes..I do find humour in that because..

That`s exactly how the WBT$ JW Cult Operates..

You still Behave like a JW..

You carry a Condescending Entitlement to Police People..

How they should believe,think,speak..Ect..ect..

Your right about the Thread being Ironic..But..

It`s not Ironic for the Reasons you Gave..

You may Never Discover the Real Irony of This Thread..LOL!!..

For the Time Being..... It`s Beyond your Grasp..

............................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Double post..

............................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Tempered
    Tempered

Holy crap. Muttley's button got pushed, big time. I've been following this forum for years, and I've never seen Muttley submit more than a few sentences and a couple of pictures in a single post, awaiting for someone to tell him how witty and funny he is. I enjoy meltdowns

If for no other reason, I'll continue to follow, and enjoy, this thread. Thank you cofty

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I don't see Outlaw get so serious very often. He will post pictures and be silly to get his point across, yes, but there is a lot more going on with him on this thread. He's dead serious here. Don't let the pictures fool you. He isn't after praise or compliments. I wouldn't dismiss him so easily. Look at what he's actually saying, beneath the comedy. I think he and Cofty could get along if these issues would calm down to a dull roar.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

So we all agree, let's move on....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

So we all agree, let's move on....

It would be nice if this was true.

• minimus
    minimus

Thus thread has already been validated. Nothing will change from the top down. It is what it is.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Calling people JW-like is unkind and unecessary, that is all I mean. If people intend to offend then they will be breaking forum rules and be likely kicked.

so in that sense, we all agree, lets skip on...

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I am still in the process of removing my JW goggles, and coming here has helped speed up that process, so for that I am grateful.

• cofty
    cofty

Outlaw - If you do have a point try making it calmly without all the ranting and raving.

I really do get it that "theres alot of People on Your thread,who Don`t Agree with" me. Of course there are, it would be a boring forum if you made an OP and everybody agreed. I have considered all the comments in the thread, pro and con, and remain convinced that the OP makes a simple and valid point. Strangely all of your vacuous insults haven't convinced me otherwise.

Your behaviour in this thread has been very strange. It has been fascinating to see the real person behind the cute cartoons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit